Announcing Path of Exile: Harvest

Looks awesome!

This should be interesting league. I'm curious as to what is changing on the tree, and how this changes builds. Thanks for everything!
I love you guys so much.
Foresee a lot of people running with -75% lightning resistance one-shoting 3 screens away with arc...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
well this looks very nice for ssf ^_^
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Foresee a lot of people running with -75% lightning resistance one-shoting 3 screens away with arc...

Yeah... no. That chest is vendor trash.
meh
"
frostzor27 wrote:

only work in close proximity.
Thank you very much for your hard work GGG!
tbh leauge should be nice but supporter packs are meh
I am incredibly overwhelmed at just how underwhelmed I am at this trailer.

[Removed by Support]

I honestly think that a simply merge of the mechanics of leagues to date into just one league without yet more crap to pick up would have been great and far better. Instead of releasing what looks to be yet more incredibly ill thought out and tired mechanics for the sake of releasing new mechanics, I would have much preferred a league that concentrated on fixing all the damn bugs, sorting out the messes that our stashes & tabs have become, and generally sorting out the many, many problems.

Teh Beta release of Vulcan was a shining beacon of hope that at long last, maybe, just maybe, more thought was being given to optimising the existing game and it's performance. Obviously, not.

For God's sake, we can't even fit all of the existing currency into the current currency tab that we all paid REAL MONEY FOR!!! Instead, we have to sort it away in other stash tabs in disorganised little piles.

How about you guys at GGG fix some things FIRST before inflicting yet more mediocre content on top of an already creaking shaky foundation.

Sorry, but this will be the first ever league that I won't even be bothering to start. [Removed by Support]
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jun 2, 2020, 5:46:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info