PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

Announcing Path of Exile: Harvest

"
Nouch420 wrote:
Say What?

Content in this league is not for average players. it is for streamers or for 0.000001% of playerbase who can farm strong bosses and sell Orbs/Items/Gems/whatever on the market.
DAMN, that new league mechanic sounds amazing but I only want to play standard . . .
Hope this will move to standard after the league, if it's as great as it sounds

"
Harvest Crafting provides powerful directed crafting to an extent that Path of Exile has never seen before.

Being able to target-craft like that sounds AWESOME
So if Delirium goes core, what is removed? Theres just too much atm.
Nice Legaue...

crafting instead of loot.

-> 3 months break
Last edited by Pyron on Jun 3, 2020, 3:12:31 AM
it looks weak

"
Wissle wrote:
DAMN, that new league mechanic sounds amazing but I only want to play standard . . .
Hope this will move to standard after the league, if it's as great as it sounds

"
Harvest Crafting provides powerful directed crafting to an extent that Path of Exile has never seen before.

Being able to target-craft like that sounds AWESOME

Just a heads up;

Chris said in a Q&A that the crafting system in Harvest is experimental and may not make it to standard.

So if you are really curious about it, start a league character and test out the crafting system, it might be your only opportunity.
"
Gangdu wrote:
Whose decision was it to name the guy Oshabi? The Chinese are probably laughing like crazy right now.

Why, what does it mean? Pretty sure that's a chick, though, hehe.

Also she is hot! She looks like Gloriosa Daisy / Gaea Everfree, hehe.

"
Velzanna wrote:
We've done PoE board game, PoE tower defense, now PoE farming simulator. Next, coming soon to the PC near you: PoE the Dating Sim.

YES! And add the option to bang other exiles, that would be great! Game is for mature audiences already anyways, so sexual content wouldn't be much of a problem <s

"

Just a heads up;

Chris said in a Q&A that the crafting system in Harvest is experimental and may not make it to standard.

So if you are really curious about it, start a league character and test out the crafting system, it might be your only opportunity.

Shit^^
Thanks for the info!

With it going core: How does Delirium work, I can just skip that when I see it in a map, right?

Do we already know what's with the lab thingy there? Is there a 5th lab now?

€dit: Will the passive skill tree be reset in standard? Or do we only get a "free reset" option? If it gets FORCE reset, I need to take note of what I have now, it's based on a guide that no longer exists...

GGG:
PLEASE add vacuum pickup for like items, clicking one orb should collect all the same ones too, like D3 does. Yes, this is actually something Diablo 3 does better :D :P

Also: Gem and Flask stash tabs pls! You can make some easy money there, I bet tons of people would buy that

Last edited by Wissle on Jun 3, 2020, 3:43:01 AM
Oh god this looks like a bad league.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty so much GGG!

it looks like it will be fun league and i hope there will be LESS bots, less bugs/lags/server problem and lab leaderboard system will be changed to something else

BTW there MTX looks so good!

GJ GGG!

Lol you could figure out all these just in ten freaking seconds !! when did you type this post ? ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info