[Even 4 Years Later]: Why Is This Still A Thing?!!

"
yamface wrote:
Actually guys this gem turns out to be pretty decent in blighted maps. Apparently you can make monsters run backwards in their own lanes lmao
That's actually not a bad idea. I assume blighted enemies are immune to knockback to make this the better option?
Is ProjectPT even playing today? Isn't he an extinct PoE dinosaur? At least he provided many humerus videos of his deaths, especially the zone 1 death by Hillock.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Harvey_Rabbit wrote:
I use this to make Sirus run like a little bitch!

Err...it doesn't work on Sirus. Or any unique monster. Or any rare monster...
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Is ProjectPT even playing today? Isn't he an extinct PoE dinosaur? At least he provided many humerus videos of his deaths, especially the zone 1 death by Hillock.

He's still around. Mostly keeps to his own little community, but he has played Delirium. You can check his YT channel for his thoughts on it.
"
yamface wrote:
Actually guys this gem turns out to be pretty decent in blighted maps. Apparently you can make monsters run backwards in their own lanes lmao

Wait wut? This actually works?! O.o What about knockback then?
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 1, 2020, 12:02:35 AM
Knockback works too. I don't know if they work on the blight bosses though. From what I can tell they didn't seem to budge at all.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Harvey_Rabbit wrote:
I use this to make Sirus run like a little bitch!

Err...it doesn't work on Sirus. Or any unique monster. Or any rare monster...

What? Then y does he always run from me then??
Spoiler
And why do i always die? :(
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
We had the same skill in Diablo2 (Necromancer passive tree IIRC).
During all my years of D2, I've never used it (or maybe 1 point as a prerequisite for the next skills of the branch). It was probably the most annoying skill to be used in the game anyway :)

I remember Diablo 3 had legendary weapons that were good, except it made monsters flee and I never used those weapons because of it. Truly a useless ability that's persisted in ARPGs

Echoing Fury. I hated the Barbs that are using that wpn in parties.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info