3.10.2 Patch with Beta of Vulkan Renderer

Not working with Linux Ubuntu. Black screen...
Being locked to Medium resolution with 16GB RAM is frustrating and performance seems to degrade over a play session, but it's certainly a lot smoother overall.
I had a really great experience at the beginning of the Vulkan Beta, but lately, stutters came back in (the Vulkan Beta launch had fixed ALL stutters for me, even delirium!). You might want to look carefully at performances regressions while patching the differents compatibility issues.
Thanks GGG. Now I can smoothly play PoE on Linux on high details. Amazing job.
what about this? how can resolve that error ?
ty

" vk:Instance::enumeratePhysicalDevices: ErrorInitializationFailed "
"
aGabi wrote:
ty

Same problem here. I've tried different drivers but I can't use Vulkan since 3-4 days.
"
Arqueronte wrote:
"
aGabi wrote:
ty

Same problem here. I've tried different drivers but I can't use Vulkan since 3-4 days.

i got the same message and i cat run the vulkan from few days also :(
Hardcore was great for the first 8 seconds or so. I think I made it through about 4 whole zombies!
"
HEXZOR wrote:
"
Arqueronte wrote:
"
aGabi wrote:
ty

i got the same message and i cat run the vulkan from few days also :(

Solved. The problem is Windows. I tried to use Vulkan on Dota 2 and The Thalos Principle but it didn't work. Apparently there is a service (I don't know which one exactly) that needs to stay enabled. I used msconfig.exe and selected "normal startup". After a restart the error message dissapeared.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info