3.10.2 Patch with Beta of Vulkan Renderer

thanks, went back to try it out, maps there were lag fest (3x beyond etc.) are now very much playable. if you improve on this, put in 2 months flashback or smth I would not mind skipping 3.11 :D
vulkan is really work
i use rx580
good change
After update and switching to vulcan poe trade macro seem to show under the game window in windowed fullscreen, which did not appear before.
I can also experience some small stutters on blighted maps when using fullscreen windowed. It disappears after changing it to windowed mode. (i believe this is only happening after map is finished, but im not sure, would have to check it)

Amazing patch overall, fixed most of stutters that used to happen before switching to vulcan, keep up the good work GGG.
Last edited by oskaroso8 on May 28, 2020, 8:34:52 AM
Excellent work, thanks!
Hmmm! Seems stable! But I had no real problems with Delirium before.

"
After update and switching to vulcan poe trade macro seem to show under the game window in windowed fullscreen, which did not appear before.
Thank's to pointing that out.

Over all, well done GGG. Thank you for your constantly work!
Last edited by PacklFalk on May 28, 2020, 8:42:35 AM
Good addition. Vulcan works much much better.
Really hope this means we'll have native Linux support soon! At least for PoE 2? Pretty please? :D
Client crash when i try to switch.good job Ggg
HP Omen Laptop (Core I5 4C/8T and NVidia GTX 1060 6gb) and Steam Version here:

Compared to DX11 more consistent performance and fewer loading - but at an abysmal performance degradion.

So - despite the more consistent gameplay on Vulkan - back to DX11.

But hey - at least it runs on Vulkan ;) :D
Last edited by H3llnite on May 28, 2020, 8:49:25 AM
ooh cool, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info