-

you beautiful genius, lol, I work night shift 12 hr shifts in the hospital but I'm wide awake now and pumped to go try that. Thanks!!
------------------>> IGN: Puerrto <<------------------
"
millamber wrote:
you beautiful genius, lol, I work night shift 12 hr shifts in the hospital but I'm wide awake now and pumped to go try that. Thanks!!

Oh damn that sounds tough, hopefully it will be over soon! Also if you want to throw any feedback or require any assistance you can just always ask here, won't judge your question even you felt like it's a stupid question :thumbsup:

gl hf =p
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
im in my endgame and have killed sirus 8 for the first time ever. thanks to this build. :) but i feel like my damage is very low compared to what you see in the video clips. so i was wondering if i could get a gear check = what to improve first. im a noob on here so have no clue how to post gear or anything here..
also i was wondering if you still wouldnt go for a crafted bow in harvest since they are pretty easy to craft with the harvest.
"
Frap4kevin wrote:
I've been playing this build from start of league Day 1. I love it and this whole time I didnt know in POB you could select # of overlapping pods. and always had it at 0. So i was basically always under 1m dot DPS. i found out about it today and all the configurations i could put in such as shock, and i added my own overcharged node for charges. I think i've reached the final stages of my build other than an insane and overly expensive quiver,and tailwind boots maybe move onto a new build. It maxes out around 12M dps, 7.3m to Sirus

Heres the paste bin to my edition of your build <3. This is highest level I've ever gotten.
https://pastebin.com/tkD6KW8y

Where can you change the overlapping pods amount?
"

Where can you change the overlapping pods amount?

Config tab
After doing some tests, I think the ideal base to make a crafted bow is the one with 8% attack speed implicit. This beats out +1 socketed support and 40% chaos damage variants by a tiny margin. Double implicits are BiS but there's never one for sale cause dudes with multiple mirrors are busy sniping them. Regardless, here's what I managed to craft so far. I should purchase speed seeds in bulk to finish this. If only the 19% proj speed was attack speed already.

Remi might block and report me for talking about crafted bows here but this is the only league where people can make this kinda stuff.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Aug 1, 2020, 8:56:49 PM
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
Regardless, here's what I managed to craft so far. I should purchase speed seeds in bulk to finish this.
Also hillock quality and then use the seed that makes quality give attack speed or extra aoe? That would make it perfect.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
Regardless, here's what I managed to craft so far. I should purchase speed seeds in bulk to finish this.
Also hillock quality and then use the seed that makes quality give attack speed or extra aoe? That would make it perfect.

Yeah I gotta enchant with quality gives attack speed. It caps out at 24 cause it is every 8% gives 1% attack speed. I was lazy when I started the project and never thought I'd actually finish it... I kinda regret not getting 30 quality just for visuals. But yeah after 24%, it's pretty much useless.
As for aoe, its pretty easy to get aoe on rings cause they got free prefixes so not really worth doing quality to aoe.
Does anyone play this with Xibaqua? Damage on this seems quite good but I want to be able to stand and tank some damage. Ive been digging deep into SA PF build and that looks so tanky, but TR just feels so much better to play. I wanted to know if this build can reach that level of tankiness and keep the damage.
"
Does anyone play this with Xibaqua? Damage on this seems quite good but I want to be able to stand and tank some damage. Ive been digging deep into SA PF build and that looks so tanky, but TR just feels so much better to play. I wanted to know if this build can reach that level of tankiness and keep the damage.

I play with Xibaqua and a HH(Can cap with 0 res on belt, 88 max chaos res). It is a really good defensive layer and allows you to do stuff like T19 triple phys as extra mods. I think in general everyone should aim to get Divine flesh when playing this build.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Aug 1, 2020, 9:14:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info