-

"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"
Does anyone play this with Xibaqua? Damage on this seems quite good but I want to be able to stand and tank some damage. Ive been digging deep into SA PF build and that looks so tanky, but TR just feels so much better to play. I wanted to know if this build can reach that level of tankiness and keep the damage.

I play with Xibaqua and a HH(Can cap with 0 res on belt, 88 max chaos res). It is a really good defensive layer and allows you to do stuff like T19 triple phys as extra mods. I think in general everyone should aim to get Divine flesh when playing this build.
Student of Decay on mediums? Also is it possible to roll with full Armor gear to increase phys mitigation and/or do something w/ Iron reflex isntead of phase acro? Oh also add 1 enduring composure small node, maybe?
Last edited by muzaroni on Aug 1, 2020, 10:08:18 PM
"
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"
Does anyone play this with Xibaqua? Damage on this seems quite good but I want to be able to stand and tank some damage. Ive been digging deep into SA PF build and that looks so tanky, but TR just feels so much better to play. I wanted to know if this build can reach that level of tankiness and keep the damage.

I play with Xibaqua and a HH(Can cap with 0 res on belt, 88 max chaos res). It is a really good defensive layer and allows you to do stuff like T19 triple phys as extra mods. I think in general everyone should aim to get Divine flesh when playing this build.
Student of Decay on mediums? Also is it possible to roll with full Armor gear to increase phys mitigation and/or do something w/ Iron reflex isntead of phase acro? Oh also add 1 enduring composure small node, maybe?

Yeah student + wicked pall.
Initially when Seberus(Seb and Remi tested the build quite a bit) was testing this build last league, it did have Iron reflexes but because they added Wind Dancer to the tree, we dropped the armor version for the evasion one. During his tests in Metamorph, it played fine using Iron Reflexes. So this is something you could play test for yourself and see which one you like.
As for small clusters, 4 mod jewels are really good so you'd be dropping some damage and life for this. I personally don't prefer this but the build has enough damage to use this setup.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
It caps out at 24 cause it is every 8% gives 1% attack speed.
Oh I thought it goes every 4% not 8. :(

"
Also is it possible to roll with full Armor gear to increase phys mitigation and/or do something w/ Iron reflex isntead of phase acro?
You can, I played a build like that twice (evasion converted to armor thru iron reflexes) but that means you're generally playing around your molten shell windows. Oh yea and you have to play with jade flask or reflexes / iron skin otherwise you don't reach good numbers on armor for molten shell.

This season not sure if it's still worth it, because "flask up and molten shell before every pack" is incompatible with wind dancer, so basically I had to abandon that idea to try wind dancer.

Another downside is you have to skip acro due to armor penalty, and either thread of hope for phase acro and then find other spots for your clusters, or forfeit the spell dodge too.

You can still combine iron reflexes with flesh&stone blind for pseudo-evasion, but I heard people saying they still felt hit too much or getting stunned with armor build (I didn't have that much issue outside of trying to do stupid challenges, if you remember the one with Piety in delirium... she didn't wanna go into fire form and just nuked me with lightning spells).

You should try and see which one suits you more, because they have fairly different feel to it.
"
Viktranka wrote:
You can, I played a build like that twice (evasion converted to armor thru iron reflexes) but that means you're generally playing around your molten shell windows. Oh yea and you have to play with jade flask or reflexes / iron skin otherwise you don't reach good numbers on armor for molten shell.
Do you still have your iron reflex armor focused POB around somewhere? Did it also have Xibaqua? Did it also use Quill/CJ setup? My main goal for rest of this league is to find something for 3.12 w/o using giga Harvest crafted items.
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
I should purchase speed seeds in bulk to finish this.

I can only wish you the best of luck in that endeavor. I was checking how much I've spent on making my bow so far... I've spent over 20ex on Thornweaver seeds, either in purchase price or value that I've dropped myself.

On the bright side, I've hit T1 Increased Projectile Speed 4 times so far. (Kill me now.)
"
Shani wrote:
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
I should purchase speed seeds in bulk to finish this.

I can only wish you the best of luck in that endeavor. I was checking how much I've spent on making my bow so far... I've spent over 20ex on Thornweaver seeds, either in purchase price or value that I've dropped myself.

On the bright side, I've hit T1 Increased Projectile Speed 4 times so far. (Kill me now.)

Yeah I definitely need some luck but I kinda have to go all in cause all I'm missing is the attack speed for the "perfect" bow.
Also on a side note, why did you not go for the 35 dot multi on yours?
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
After doing some tests, I think the ideal base to make a crafted bow is the one with 8% attack speed implicit. This beats out +1 socketed support and 40% chaos damage variants by a tiny margin. Double implicits are BiS but there's never one for sale cause dudes with multiple mirrors are busy sniping them. Regardless, here's what I managed to craft so far. I should purchase speed seeds in bulk to finish this. If only the 19% proj speed was attack speed already.

Remi might block and report me for talking about crafted bows here but this is the only league where people can make this kinda stuff.

And the bow gets voided later on so if you want to craft it do it now :P
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Working on getting the jewels for the Divine Flesh setup. For now i just crafted only 1, i think i will need other 3 of those jewel.

While at that, im trying to craft the quiver. I need to get that 25% chaos dot that I am missing.
Where should i start? Rolling with alts a shaper quiver with +1 bow and put it on an hunter quiver with 25 chaos dot? But then, how am I gonna get the generic dot multiplier? Any tips on how can i craft bow?
Also, i found this, but it probably can't get the very important +1 arrow mod in any way... though im quite noob in crafting, so I'm asking you people that you have more experience in this.
Spoiler

I'm also working on crafting the amulet with malevolence mana reservation reduction.
Last edited by Serge91 on Aug 2, 2020, 3:47:03 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
After doing some tests, I think the ideal base to make a crafted bow is the one with 8% attack speed implicit. This beats out +1 socketed support and 40% chaos damage variants by a tiny margin. Double implicits are BiS but there's never one for sale cause dudes with multiple mirrors are busy sniping them. Regardless, here's what I managed to craft so far. I should purchase speed seeds in bulk to finish this. If only the 19% proj speed was attack speed already.

Remi might block and report me for talking about crafted bows here but this is the only league where people can make this kinda stuff.

And the bow gets voided later on so if you want to craft it do it now :P

Ahaha. Yeah I figured I might as well have one in the stash. Gonna use it on my meme CI TR Occultist most likely.

"
Serge91 wrote:
Working on getting the jewels for the Divine Flesh setup. For now i just crafted only 1, i think i will need other 3 of those jewel.

While at that, im trying to craft the quiver. I need to get that 25% chaos dot that I am missing.
Where should i start? Rolling with alts a shaper quiver with +1 bow and put it on an hunter quiver with 25 chaos dot? But then, how am I gonna get the generic dot multiplier? Any tips on how can i craft bow?
Also, i found this, but it probably can't get the very important +1 arrow mod in any way... though im quite noob in crafting, so I'm asking you people that you have more experience in this.
Spoiler

I'm also working on crafting the amulet with malevolence mana reservation reduction.

Go to page 40. Posted how to make that quiver.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Aug 2, 2020, 6:27:10 AM
"
Mazino_Urek wrote:
"

How much damage do you have? i play with Xibaqua and a HH too, 90chaos res, 8,8m dps with 5 overlapping pods and still cant farm t19 5 delirium orbs maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info