-

"
Shigesato wrote:
Hey,
I really can't decide between this or the Trickster version, I am more on the casual side when playing but definitely aim to kill A8 Sirus at some point. Which build would allow me to do this more easily? And which build would cost me more currency to achieve this? Would really appreciate some input, thanks in advance!

Trickster has a lower top end damage ceiling, but smoother league launch. In Harvest - I leveled a Trickster to start my gearing. Had a 6link Quill Rain by next day and re-leveled as a Pathfinder.

Pathfinder is by far the better end game option and will be more expensive as well.
"
Shigesato wrote:
Hey,
I really can't decide between this or the Trickster version, I am more on the casual side when playing but definitely aim to kill A8 Sirus at some point. Which build would allow me to do this more easily? And which build would cost me more currency to achieve this? Would really appreciate some input, thanks in advance!

I would definately recommend trickster for less experienced, lower budget people. Patfhinder version is better when minmaxed though. You will have no trouble killing sirus A8 with either build though.
Last edited by skoupidi on Jan 15, 2021, 1:32:00 PM
"
crzytimes wrote:
"
Shigesato wrote:
Hey,

Trickster has a lower top end damage ceiling, but smoother league launch. In Harvest - I leveled a Trickster to start my gearing. Had a 6link Quill Rain by next day and re-leveled as a Pathfinder.

Pathfinder is by far the better end game option and will be more expensive as well.

Hey, thanks for the input! How big is the difference between those two? Like, will I still be able to kill Sirus as Trickster or does that basically become impossible?
"
Seefourdc wrote:
"
Alamirion wrote:
Hi Remi and thank you for all your support an tools for this build.

I have a question, what about replacing carcass jack by an inpulsa or chest with explode? Now with the elevated mod of the explode we even can obtain 8%-12% more area of effect.

What do you think about this?

Ty see you in game!

You should definitely not do this. Increases to area damage are a massive factor in how this build plays both for mapping and for bossing. The end result would likely be a net no change to how well the build maps and a big net loss to single target damage.

Decided to edit to add there is a deceptive defensive advantage to more area on this build as well. Area of effect increasing your blind radius matters a lot as well. When you start hitting nearly full screen levels of blind it's just nearly impossible to get hit and die. It's a really nice secondary effect to the increased area. No way you should give up 50% increased area.

How are you getting blind? The pob doesn't have any blind on hit. You can always use an abyss jewel with blind on hit if thats what you mean.

Edit: You mean flesh and stone i suppose. Forgot about that.
Last edited by skoupidi on Jan 15, 2021, 1:34:38 PM
"
skoupidi wrote:
"
Shigesato wrote:
Hey,

I would definately recommend trickster for less experienced, lower budget people. Patfhinder version is better when minmaxed though. You will have no trouble killing sirus A8 with either build though.

Hey, thanks for the reply! How big is the difference between both? Is Trickster unable to kill bosses like Sirus for example coompared to PF? And about how much currency are we talking when trying to minmax Trickster vs. PF for example? Thanks in advance!
"
Shigesato wrote:

Hey, thanks for the input! How big is the difference between those two? Like, will I still be able to kill Sirus as Trickster or does that basically become impossible?

I never took Trickster passed white maps so I don't have personal experience with it. Everything I've read says it can be done on Trickster, much easier on Pathfinder. Take it for what you will :)
"
Shigesato wrote:
"
skoupidi wrote:
"
Shigesato wrote:
Hey,

Hey, thanks for the reply! How big is the difference between both? Is Trickster unable to kill bosses like Sirus for example coompared to PF? And about how much currency are we talking when trying to minmax Trickster vs. PF for example? Thanks in advance!

Both can clear Sirus and t16 with a low-mid budget depending on how well you know the fight. Last league i did sirus A8 week one with 1-2ex budget on a trickster. But i have done the fight alot so i wasnt even getting hit by his mechanics.

As for minmaxing, it will get more expensive for Pathfinder because you take advantage of +arrows more than trickster does.Which means you will need to get +additional arrows on your gear. You can get to 6 pods on Patfhinder with 2 cluster jewels,50% aoe carcass and some aoe crafts on helm,gloves and u might need 5%aoe corruption on some of your jewels too or use dying sun for the remaining area. You will need to reach 30 radius to achieve that. On trickster you will want to aim for 25 radius, which can we achieved with 50% aoe on carcass and one cluster jewel + 2-3 skill points at the right side of shadow starting tree (lethal assault), or craft +aoe on helmet and gloves. Apart from that the rest of the gear doesnt have much difference between them when it comes to minmaxing.Here is a pob you can use it has levling trees too. For ascendancy points you want Patient reaper for normal lab and Escape artist for merciless lab.

https://pastebin.com/HiDBiXux

EDIT: You will have worse defences on Pathfinder, until you can anoint your amulet for fortify( you still have to use a hybrid flask every 4 seconds or so to keep fortify up). But after getting fortify and Glorious vanity jewel and set up your small clusters with max chaos resists, you can get to 90% max chaos and have divine flesh, which is a huge defensive boost. All that will take some time to aquire though. Until then Trickster will be better defensively.
Last edited by skoupidi on Jan 15, 2021, 2:03:51 PM
"
Shigesato wrote:
]

Check out the videos by BigDucks on YouTube. Very beginner friendly and he said it was the easiest Uber elder he had ever done
Is there a pob link in the guide? I cant see one anywhere.

Cheers.
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
My custom filter link for TR :
Leveling - http://filterblade.xyz/?profile=Remicaster1&saveState=3.12%20TR%20leveling&platform=pc

Low mapping - http://filterblade.xyz/?profile=Remicaster1&saveState=3.13%20TR%20mapping&platform=pc

High mapping - http://filterblade.xyz/?profile=Remicaster1&saveState=3.13%20high%20mapping&platform=pc

Make sure to download the audio files (BexBloopers)

Note : Update to 3.13 when the filter is updated, I won't be on usually when the filter is updated so you have to do it by yourself if you need my filter

I dont really understand which audio files I need and how to install them. Is there any guide out there? I googled "bexbloopers" but theres like 20 different links from more than 2 years ago and idk what to do with it :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info