-

SSF viability??
"
SSF viability??

Viable but can be difficult to obtain the gears. But with harvest it shouldn't be a big problem now.
There are cards for carcass jack
Quill rain is a low tier unique, could get it on low levels or even chance it
Cluster and gear can be harvest crafted
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jan 14, 2021, 11:02:59 PM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

You can test it on the calculator and find it out if it is worth for its cost.

It is a very situational flask because sometimes it gives a lot, sometimes it doesnt. 2 projectile doesnt do anything to your damage, only the AoE part. Besides that, the AoE is usually +1 or +2 radius at max

So apparently I'm really misunderstanding how the damage scales on this. In your "progress the build" section it seems to be about the extra arrows on enchant and corruptions but doesn't seem like we scale that much area to take advantage of the extra arrows. That's where I thought the dying sun would be helpful with the area increase. Guess I'll take your word for it. Going to be too poor to afford it for a while anyway. Darn newborns just don't respect league start!
"
Optaka wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

You can test it on the calculator and find it out if it is worth for its cost.

It is a very situational flask because sometimes it gives a lot, sometimes it doesnt. 2 projectile doesnt do anything to your damage, only the AoE part. Besides that, the AoE is usually +1 or +2 radius at max

So apparently I'm really misunderstanding how the damage scales on this. In your "progress the build" section it seems to be about the extra arrows on enchant and corruptions but doesn't seem like we scale that much area to take advantage of the extra arrows. That's where I thought the dying sun would be helpful with the area increase. Guess I'll take your word for it. Going to be too poor to afford it for a while anyway. Darn newborns just don't respect league start!

Hopefully this assisted you and prevented you from spending currency on items / gear that barely benefitted you =p
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Awesome guide Remi! I'm looking forward to trying this build out this league :) ! Thank you for all of your work you have put into this guide!
Thx for the build Remi.
Corrupted Carcass Jack with at least +1 to level of gems are bigest upgrade then corrupted Quill Rain with additional arrow?
And one of them can be only 4 link, right?
And what u think about Enduring Composure node from small cluster jewel for sustain endurance charges, this is worth to do?
"
seeeether wrote:
Thx for the build Remi.
Corrupted Carcass Jack with at least +1 to level of gems are bigest upgrade then corrupted Quill Rain with additional arrow?
And what u think about Enduring Composure node from small cluster jewel for sustain endurance charges, this is worth to do?

Don't even really need the other to be a 4link, I'm using my 6L carcass jack to just level 4 TRs for vaal slamming
Australian Summoner-Main
"
seeeether wrote:
Thx for the build Remi.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. and Yes
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jan 15, 2021, 4:52:18 AM
What about others casual jewels from cluster trees, if we a switched them for small clusters like 3 Fettle / 1 Enduring Composure for more life pool, its will be big dps loss? (dont know where we will get extra points for this ;p)
"
seeeether wrote:
What about others casual jewels from cluster trees, if we a switched them for small clusters like 3 Fettle / 1 Enduring Composure for more life pool, its will be big dps loss? (dont know where we will get extra points for this ;p)

Yes unfortunately it will be a dps drop, because you are dropping skill points on your tree for the clusters too. Jewel sockets are very powerful, they could almost offer the same stuff that Fette could offer too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info