-

I think the new Deadeye will be interesting for TR, it's positioned somewhere in between Trickster and PF imo, but I highly think both those asc will see shifts that affect TR greatly.

The AOE on DE will be same as you can get on Trickster now but the single target should be MUCH higher with 3 Mirages. No investment required for arrows required. Mana might be an issue, but no more of an issue compared to Trickster, so -9 * 3, or maybe the new Mana gloves could be utilized. Free Tailwind, thought this certain took a nerf which might be noticible & finally the 30% less dmg reduction can be strong paired with all the standard evasion stuff (PA, WD, Kintsugi maybe but thats another -50% aoe so probably not).

I think this has potential, all of this is assuming TR stays as is, but with 40+ gem change and TR being as popular as it already is, I think we can brace for some changes.

As for PF, the new Fortify helm base looks pog paired w/ Hardened. Tuesday can't come fast enough.
"
As for PF, the new Fortify helm base looks pog paired w/ Hardened. Tuesday can't come fast enough.

Could not agree more on that. Im so HYPYED for tuesday.
My current stance for Deadeye reworked is mixed, but mostly it is lacking on information right now.

1. We lost AoE from deadeye, instead we get 2 arrows. It won't be necessary anymore since we can't hit over 25 radius

2. About the 3 mirage archer, it stated that it can't move with you and you can't spawn near another mirage archer. The issue is that how far away do we need to move away from the mirage archer to summon another. This would likely reduce our initial dps in terms of bursting. Here are the 3 variables we need to take into account
- MA duration
- MA min distance
- MA target range

If you are forced to juggle around to spawn the MA, you aren't really gonna get dps anyway. Additionally, you will also have mana issues, to solve it you have to use -mana rings, which cost a lot and reduce your flexibility on getting good stats on your items to get more damage.

3. I did some calculation for wind ward. The issue need some debate
- PF have fortify via hardened scars, with the new fortify effect helmet it could be rather great and nearly identical to Wind Ward's performance. Currently without Wind Ward's performance, it is 40% damage reduction vs 44% damage reduction (fortify without 25% + wind dancer vs wind dancer + wind ward max stack)
- Deadeye COULD also use hardened scars, with the cost of losing despair cus requiring sniper's mark to sustain, ultimately losing a bunch of dps.

Don't take my word into consideration just yet, it's just my opinion on it and the information hasn't been confirmed and tested yet.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jan 12, 2021, 1:29:56 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

2. About the 3 mirage archer, it stated that it can't move with you and you can't spawn near another mirage archer. The issue is that how far away do we need to move away from the mirage archer to summon another. This would likely reduce our initial dps in terms of bursting.

I think here we can see how far you need to be, to be able to spawn another MA (aka blue circle around "dropped MA")
https://youtu.be/v_PSrBEbOIc?t=22
"
Ramsess wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

2. About the 3 mirage archer, it stated that it can't move with you and you can't spawn near another mirage archer. The issue is that how far away do we need to move away from the mirage archer to summon another. This would likely reduce our initial dps in terms of bursting.

I think here we can see how far you need to be, to be able to spawn another MA (aka blue circle around "dropped MA")
https://youtu.be/v_PSrBEbOIc?t=22

Here's a screenshot I found on reddit.

https://postimg.cc/Snp549wx
Last edited by crzytimes on Jan 10, 2021, 8:47:20 AM
For Leaguestart is grabbing an Asenanths and putting Edc or Soulrend in it worth it?
livejamie
Is it a possible Leauge Starter
i play every day 4-5 hours. Personaly i would rate me as medium skilled player. i want look over the table, never played a Archer. but im after 6,6K Hours activ playing POE a bit bored. And wanna look for ``new``.
"
livejamie wrote:
For Leaguestart is grabbing an Asenanths and putting Edc or Soulrend in it worth it?
oh hi Jamie lol.

You don’t need asenanth as you just zoom through packs with smoke mine and shoot 1-5 rapid pods and leave the zone and everything dies behind you. You can stack early frenzy charges and use snake bite for a bit
\]
"
livejamie wrote:
Tbh Asenath's is rarely accessible on league start. It usually starts fairly expensive and that expense can be better spent on other gear pieces.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 11, 2021, 11:38:38 AM
hey guys, pretty new player, I tried this build out a few weeks ago and had a lot of fun. Is it still viable for next patch? Any major changes I should look at?
Epic game is epic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info