-

"
maxvla wrote:
Seems like a skill damage buff, but overlap will be a bit harder? Can drop Master Toxicist to get Nature's Adrenaline.
New master toxicist is useless. Old one was only worth for 10% more chaos damage and that got moved to reprisal and buffed to 15%.

"
vipzor wrote:
Am I wrong or that "15% more Chaos Damage with Attack Skills" will not work with a dot?
It works and always did.

That's because it said x% more damage with attack skills, toxic rain is a skill that has attack tag.

It wouldn't work if it said "with attacks" or "with hits" or "with bows".

It's confusing and weird, but it's the same reason why for example Toxic Strikes or Farsight notables worked to buff TR. One says "inc. chaos damage with attack skills" the other "inc. dot damage with bow skills".

Generally anything "with attack skills", "with bow skills", "while wielding a bow", "projectile damage" worked.

Attack damage, projectile attack damage, bow damage, hit damage never worked, that includes gripped gloves implicit, deadeye's far shot, Iron Grip, etc.

That's why originally bow clusters were weak because they had only 12% damage with bows on small nodes and it got patched mid-delirium to 12% damage with bows AND 12% damage over time with bow skills to apply to non-hit skills like TR / caustic arrow.
Is there a break down that explains how much AOE you need per arrow count? I am trying to figure out what the decrease in the Ascendency AOE means for the + arrow from the helm/bow/quiver. Just as an example thus likely wrong (50% aoe is ideal with 7 arrows etc etc).
"
EternallyBlue wrote:
Is there a break down that explains how much AOE you need per arrow count? I am trying to figure out what the decrease in the Ascendency AOE means for the + arrow from the helm/bow/quiver. Just as an example thus likely wrong (50% aoe is ideal with 7 arrows etc etc).

The calculator
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
yeah i feel like we are pretty much good for 3.13 based on ascendacy changes (compared to trickster versions) . we lost a bit of aoe but gained some extra damage . and seems like the lost aoe wont affect us significantly , all we have left is to wait for tomorrow patch notes to see what happens with the skill gem
Last edited by realVIP on Jan 11, 2021, 9:57:17 PM
still learning this build during the last few weeks, but it looks to me that we should pick the same ascendancies nodes like 3.12 in the new league, right? I may be wrong but I don't feel Master Toxicist worth taking in 3.13, or am I wrong about that?
Fucking ouch with the nerfs, "cancel out in terms of power" my ass lol....
Australian Summoner-Main
50% AOE > 30% AOE is bad dude .....
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
I may be wrong but I don't feel Master Toxicist worth taking in 3.13,
Nop, it's useless after patch. Saves you 2 passive points. Tbh this build wasn't even picking it before in favour of Nature's Adrenaline from what I remember, so you basically get flat buff as anything useful from Master Toxicist got shifted to Nature's Reprisal. 15% more damage without changing anything.

"
Cyan101 wrote:
Fucking ouch with the nerfs, "cancel out in terms of power" my ass lol....
Wut nerfs?

Seems the 20% aoe loss is not really that big, and instead we're getting 15% more chaos damage.

Remi literally said 1 page ago it's only -1 to radius so nothing to worry about.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 11, 2021, 11:00:51 PM
"
Dassort wrote:
50% AOE > 30% AOE is bad dude .....

You aren't going to lose 1 million dps from that bruh, I did it on my PoB, it's literally only 3.57% damage loss
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Deadeye now a viable choice with the changes? granted youd have to stack alot of aoe but perma tailwind as well as gale ward for def seems really good, on top of the 3 mirage archers and free +2 arrows it just seems made for TR to me anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info