Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

-

Guys, what's better in a Divergent Mirage Archer support?

lvl 23 Quality 23

or

lvl 24 Quality 20?

Those are bonus of my gear (+3 skill).

Thx.

Hey.
Thinking of going for this build in delve event and aim for 85 since I think Toxic Rain seems perfect for clearing the nodes.

Do you think this is viable with the leveling tree in your PoB in SSF mode? :D
Hi, this build is possible to use in delve event ? Because i see in pastebin clusters and the delve don't have clusters :/
"
brunowwf wrote:
Hi, this build is possible to use in delve event ? Because i see in pastebin clusters and the delve don't have clusters :/

I think you can do it in Delve Event.
There is a version at PoB without the cluster jewels.
"
gpilotti wrote:
"
brunowwf wrote:

I think you can do it in Delve Event.
There is a version at PoB without the cluster jewels.

I found, thanks ♥
Question about the Skitterbots. on page 4 You mention it gives us extra 15% damage modifier, are they enhacing the Toxic Rain's pods? Are they considered traps/mines?
"
Asertyuio wrote:
Question about the Skitterbots. on page 4 You mention it gives us extra 15% damage modifier
They give shock debuff which is 15% increased damage taken. This is worth ~2.5 wither stacks in comparison and doesn't require build-up because the bots move pretty quick at high level.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Asertyuio wrote:
Question about the Skitterbots. on page 4 You mention it gives us extra 15% damage modifier
They give shock debuff which is 15% increased damage taken. This is worth ~2.5 wither stacks in comparison and doesn't require build-up because the bots move pretty quick at high level.

Ohh, you're right, that makes sense. I was thinking of changing it because I didn't understand how it was used. Thanks for the clarification.
Playing this in endless delve because I had the luck to droll a Quill rain ealy on. SSF is mandatory, so gear is what it is.
Cluster jewel aren't a thing.
Dropped a despair on hit ring.

Went scion to be able to adapt to what I would drop.

Any idea for tree/(gear) improvement ? I'm level 90 atm.

Tree

Gear :
Spoiler
Last edited by Pandaroux on Dec 15, 2020, 10:35:02 AM
"
Pandaroux wrote:
Any idea for tree/(gear) improvement ? I'm level 90 atm.
You get what you get, but I would probably use a jade flask over stibnite since you have blind from flesh&stone already. Or maybe a quartz for phasing even though you have phase run. I don't know do you generate frenzy charges, I would probably spec quick step over extra frenzy charge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info