Please be honest

hi...

i want to make a quastion here, and i wish if ppl answer it honestly.

Do you like Sirius fight??

regardless of the answer, please say why. i will count all to make some conclusions.

tyvm.
Last edited by KaiserBlade42 on May 25, 2020, 5:22:06 PM
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2020, 1:41:59 PM
i never beat him by my self -_- , now i skip him or i call carry
Fuck no
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Only ever tried him once. So much other shit on the screen that he was to difficult to see.
Of course failed.
If I can`t clearly see the boss never going to beable to kill him so unless they clean the map up abit not going to try again.
Mark that done as a hate it
It's fun when you do so much dps that you can instant phase him. I did him maybe 30-40 times this league and not once did he drop anything good other than one woke orb once.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I killed him many times but I have enough of him. Now selling him. Terrible fight. My patience is over. And reward sucks anyway.
"
Kastmar wrote:
I killed him many times but I have enough of him. Now selling him. Terrible fight. My patience is over. And reward sucks anyway.

This, did once, got the t-shirt, never again.

I just don't have the patience for this kind of shit anymore.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
I didnt play for the last league, but I checked the video so I know it is way easier. At the beginning of this league, I failed for the first 4 tries. I did my first uber elder with 5 portals back in 3.5.
The problem of Sirus fight is that you spend much more time to trigger it after failure. But I would say it is better than the previous uber elder boss fight, because of the phase change and variety of skills(yea, he kills you. But it is fun to get killed).
And it is a good DPS tester for you to min-max your character. After pushing your Sirus DPS to 10M or even more within like 50ex, you would find him really easy to kill, deathless.
I did him a few times this league, if GGG would drop his DIE Laser, it would be a somewhat decent fight.

At the time i pushed my dps over 10m, i could do him deathless within 3-4 min as long as i didnt mess up.
Honestly, its like pretty much every other fight in the game.. once you learn what is going on, its actually super easy.

Or, if you don't care about the fight taking a bit longer, you can trivialize it by going full retard on tankiness.

I personally don't like the fight due to the stupid floating around phases.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info