[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

I logged a bug for POB a couple of days for the Awaken Elemental Focus level 5 bug. I just got an email that it has been fixed. I assume we will see it in the next release of POB.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Yay just finished the campaign, got lucky with scourge add link to my chest (5link now), bought a level 21 incinerate gem and got my 3rd ascendency. Time to map!

nice!

Enjoy mapping. Even with no core gear outside of the weapon, I am having a blast in white maps with a 5 link. I am even starting to break a 100 now when Scourging.

Level your MAP related skills for krangling asap. They really help accelerate how fast you can transform maps.

I still don't quite understand if and when I should krangle a map more than once but I have a map incubating right now in the furnace that will come out as a tier 2 so I can see if it is worth it.
Just want to say thanks so much for all the planning! I enjoying this built a lot! Doing tier 10-12 maps with zero death so far. I haven't played this game much so I am unsure what to contribute.

Clear speed still a bit slow, and will need to buff up my damage a lot more.
"
Physium wrote:
Just want to say thanks so much for all the planning! I enjoying this built a lot! Doing tier 10-12 maps with zero death so far. I haven't played this game much so I am unsure what to contribute.

Clear speed still a bit slow, and will need to buff up my damage a lot more.

Looks great so far!! Your damage will grow significantly as you get more of the end game gear (the enchanted helmet and the belt are enormous boosts in DPS).

As for clearing (and single target), you are missing a key gem though. You want to get Infernal Cry in the build asap. Luckily you have a nice open gem in your boots.

Link: Flame Dash - Second Wind - Infernal Cry

If you watch @Claeysken's build, you will see him blowing up screens at a time. That comes from Infernal Cry. It greatly helps clear speed (and is fantastic in Scourge mechanic since you get swarmed quickly, you can take out the entire screen and then proceed at your pace).

The game play is typically this:

Find a pack, and then run into the middle of it (or run just past it if you see another close pack). Cast IC and then Incin immediately after. If your packs are close enough, the explosions will chain and screen goes boom :)

We only have limited IC casts because of cool down so you need to pick your spots. Second Wind does help us use this technique multiple times a map.

On single target, you can cast IC to cover boss in ash, which gives us a healthy boost in damage.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 28, 2021, 1:07:54 AM
Thanks! Just changed according to what you suggested :)

I didn't realize about second wind helping with IC as well! Clear speed during mapping is fast now, even without the belt and helm enchant.

My next step is to get 6-link armor (and subsequently skin of the loyal), but empower support is really quite expensive.

This should be the fastest league I get to red maps, because this build is really quite cheap to start.
"
I logged a bug for POB a couple of days for the Awaken Elemental Focus level 5 bug. I just got an email that it has been fixed. I assume we will see it in the next release of POB.

Has been fixed with today's update!
As well as the inconsistencies we saw with mana efficiency.
The free mana PoB is showing now is exactly the same as ingame.
I'm still testing EO uptime. now it seems to me okay, precision lvl13, +44% crit chance,lvl16 ice golem +28%, bottled faith with used when charges reach full and diamond flask used when block. on the tree I have crackling speed and lightning mastery with 80% increased crit against shocked enemies. after shooting for 2-3 seconds continuously on a target,EO is triggered
eye of the storm and savage response on a medium crit cluster would give together another 85%, and a glove with increased cc against shocked enemies appr 50%

"
Brigetiol wrote:
I'm still testing EO uptime. now it seems to me okay, precision lvl13, +44% crit chance,lvl16 ice golem +28%, bottled faith with used when charges reach full and diamond flask used when block. on the tree I have crackling speed and lightning mastery with 80% increased crit against shocked enemies. after shooting for 2-3 seconds continuously on a target,EO is triggered
eye of the storm and savage response on a medium crit cluster would give together another 85%, and a glove with increased cc against shocked enemies appr 50%

Thank you for the data. How is the survivability of the Golem in hard content?

What did you remove from the build to fit in Golem and Precision?
"
Physium wrote:
Thanks! Just changed according to what you suggested :)

I didn't realize about second wind helping with IC as well! Clear speed during mapping is fast now, even without the belt and helm enchant.

My next step is to get 6-link armor (and subsequently skin of the loyal), but empower support is really quite expensive.

This should be the fastest league I get to red maps, because this build is really quite cheap to start.

Great work!

Yeah Empower is so expensive since it was almost the only support gem that did not get nerfed in power, coupled with GGG significantly lowering its drop rate.

While saving up for Empower, feel free to put in a Fire Penetration gem. While not as strong as Empower level 2 or higher, it gives some decent DPS in your second red socket when you move to a 6 link.
"
Claeysken wrote:
"

Has been fixed with today's update!
As well as the inconsistencies we saw with mana efficiency.
The free mana PoB is showing now is exactly the same as ingame.

The POB guys deserve a special place in gaming heaven. The amount of quality work they do for the community is insane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info