[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
BTW I noticed my tempest shield aura gets turned off whenever I log off, but other auras stay on. Does that happen to you guys?

I agree with @claeysken, I think it was an over-site. TS is not an aura but it does reserve mana similar to AA and we don't have to turn AA on every time.
I saw this krangled mods on our Stampede boots for sale. Would that movement speed downside effect us? I don't think it would but I wanted to double check.

+24% to Fire Resistance
8% reduced Movement Speed
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 28, 2021, 6:06:25 PM
"
I saw this krangled mods on our Stampede boots for sale. Would that movement speed downside effect us? I don't think it would but I wanted to double check.

+24% to Fire Resistance

Nope won't affect us. Movement speed stays fixed because of the boots.
"
Claeysken wrote:
"

+24% to Fire Resistance

Nope won't affect us. Movement speed stays fixed because of the boots.

Thanks.

I have a feeling krangled mods like these will be very valuable in the latest of end games as they will free up mods on our rares for more powerful effects than just resists.
Just be careful that if you get a corrupted boot, you would need a tainted oil to enchant it, 25C each right now.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Just be careful that if you get a corrupted boot, you would need a tainted oil to enchant it, 25C each right now.

thanks!!
Checking skin of lords prices... multiple Xs...

Whoa one on sale for 30C, with Vaal Pact

OK I can live with double life leech and no regen, sold!

It's 5B 1R though, but I doubt I can afford empower anytime soon, 30C will boost my DPS and tankiness by a quantum leap

Edit: Oops need to corrupt my gems...
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Oct 29, 2021, 1:20:42 AM
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 29, 2021, 2:05:28 AM
The across the board buffs to the Scourge mechanic look fabulous. Getting the buffed currency mod on scourged maps is going to be incredible.
Just did my first Sirus A9 since 3.16 launched and recorded it.
Went pretty smooth actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLog2Jl773o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info