[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Haha, welcome, we don't mind bored people chatting with us :D

You are right, of course. Even though this build is super tanky, still channeling 100% uptime might not be achieved, and half each second go by without EO is huge loss in damage.

I think there may be a scourge mod that gives chance to unnerve on hit, but given our reliance on uniques and how rare the mod is, we can't count on getting it. Myself I'm putting arcane surge into the main links, lose a bit of damage but pretty much guarantees max arcane surge and EO uptime (and surge gives more cast speed and mana regen) as well. If I ever can afford awakened controlled destruction then I hope you guys solved the problem by then XD
Hi everyone, need youre advice. i don't have enough mana regen to sustain my spells (currently 41 mana regen). For solve this i take in mana mastery reservation effciency for clarity and it unstead discipline but i't not best solution. How i can afford enough mana regen without clarity? (POB https://pastebin.com/kKBM7DVk)
"
Vampair wrote:
Hi everyone, need youre advice. i don't have enough mana regen to sustain my spells (currently 41 mana regen). For solve this i take in mana mastery reservation effciency for clarity and it unstead discipline but i't not best solution. How i can afford enough mana regen without clarity? (POB https://pastebin.com/kKBM7DVk)

To fully sustain mana while using Incinerate, the build requires a mod on one ring as follows.

"Channeling Skills have -X to Total Mana Cost"

There are a ton for sale with this mod (I believe X ranges from 2 to 4 where 4 is the best)

Once you get this mod on just one ring, it will fix all your mana issues.

"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Haha, welcome, we don't mind bored people chatting with us :D

You are right, of course. Even though this build is super tanky, still channeling 100% uptime might not be achieved, and half each second go by without EO is huge loss in damage.

I think there may be a scourge mod that gives chance to unnerve on hit, but given our reliance on uniques and how rare the mod is, we can't count on getting it. Myself I'm putting arcane surge into the main links, lose a bit of damage but pretty much guarantees max arcane surge and EO uptime (and surge gives more cast speed and mana regen) as well. If I ever can afford awakened controlled destruction then I hope you guys solved the problem by then XD

When using Arcane Surge in Incinerate, what change will you make in the large cluster since you won't need Arcane Adept?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 27, 2021, 9:46:06 AM
I noticed last night that Bex (GGG community manager) said that fixes are coming soon for an Elemental Overload problem people are experiencing. I think it has something to do with the icon on the tool tip window but I am unsure.
I did my first krangled map yesterday. It was pretty good. I think that is the only path to some half way decent loot using the league mechanic.
"
When using Arcane Surge in Incinerate, what change will you make in the large cluster since you won't need Arcane Adept?

You can still use Arcane Adept, it is still a 4.9% DPS node.

Here is my currently planned POB. Notice that I removed all the rare items (so no whisper of doom) and flasks, and am level 93, 1 mod watcher eye, normal gems, etc. Truly hobo-ized and still gets 2.2M DPS, back to pre-3.15 values.

https://pastebin.com/9dgAauP4

As for mana regen, makes sure you are applying exposure, that mana regen difference is huge. I don't mind using mana flask so I have one on my bar as I level. Inspiration and Arcane Surge in your main links will help too. Also remember you can deviate from the tree and pick up more mana nodes for leveling, such as Deep Thoughts, and regret them later.
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Oct 27, 2021, 10:10:42 AM
Yay just finished the campaign, got lucky with scourge add link to my chest (5link now), bought a level 21 incinerate gem and got my 3rd ascendency. Time to map!
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Oct 27, 2021, 5:10:25 PM
@Andy

This is from "what we are working on". I don't think EO fixes would impact us at all.

Elemental Overload
There is an issue where Traps, Mines and Totems currently have no way to take advantage of Elemental Overload. Also, Cremation currently doesn't activate Elemental Overload. We have a change for this on the way. Separately, there is another issue where Elemental Overload is not reflected on the tooltip for DPS. This will also be fixed.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
@Andy

This is from "what we are working on". I don't think EO fixes would impact us at all.

Elemental Overload
There is an issue where Traps, Mines and Totems currently have no way to take advantage of Elemental Overload. Also, Cremation currently doesn't activate Elemental Overload. We have a change for this on the way. Separately, there is another issue where Elemental Overload is not reflected on the tooltip for DPS. This will also be fixed.

agreed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info