Tentative Announcement of the Announcement

high-quality expansion AKA breach-like content
"
El_Phosky wrote:
Why don't you do a race? I mean, if you need more time, ppl will enjoy a little race while waiting for next expansion
k thanks babes <3
Reliquarian extraordinaire, seeker of mysteries, explorer of the unknown, lover of all things that glitter.

*Global 1 Cutie*
nice!
(🌸=◡=)
Vorsichtige Vorfreude.

Take your time, get it right.
... is not a troll
Don't rush the expansion. People would rather have something good than something fast.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
just some small event in betweeen would be very nice
Don't mind, neither my family. At last I am spending more time with them than usual. :-D
Last edited by bigburci on May 18, 2020, 6:00:32 PM
Delaying league sure okay that's fine given the circumstances. But it's still going to be broken mechanics and bugs for 2-3 weeks on launch.

Flashback, race, something.... Tencent/China Client making GGG look stagnant.
I'd rather have you delay one more month if you test things before you launch. Test like real people, without HH meme builds.

You desperatedly need a PTR GGG, the more you take to aknoledge that the more problems you will have.

Also make the QoL things China version have be global not only China. I mean ONLY THE QOL (death recap, etc) not the other pay things (loot pet) that would make the game ever worse than it is.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info