Tentative Announcement of the Announcement

"Announcement of an announcement"

So classic!

Nerf and more nerfs, doesn't matter anymore.
Can't wait for the next league!

To GGG Devs/Personnels and to all POE community, stay safe from coronavirus!
What was that legacy league with the legacy stones? Take your time...give us a month long legacy league :)
Nice!!!!
take your time my dudes, we all understand it's been tough :)
"
Shimaran wrote:
"High quality expansion" ?
What the hell is that supposed to mean ? The last "high quality expansion" we had was before act 5 even existed.

Then why are you still here? I mean, I'm sure the company appreciates all of the packs you've bought from them, but seriously, if I wasn't happy with a game, I'd just leave. Why subject yourself to it, if you aren't happy? This isn't a dig on you, but more of an observation.

On the flip side, It's easier for those outside looking in to criticize a company, not realizing that please everyone is much much harder than you think. You may want the expansions do move a certain direction, but who's to say that there won't be a large crowd of upset people who don't like the direction, even if you do...
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
Shimaran wrote:
"High quality expansion" ?
What the hell is that supposed to mean ? The last "high quality expansion" we had was before act 5 even existed.

Then why are you still here? I mean, I'm sure the company appreciates all of the packs you've bought from them, but seriously, if I wasn't happy with a game, I'd just leave. Why subject yourself to it, if you aren't happy? This isn't a dig on you, but more of an observation.

On the flip side, It's easier for those outside looking in to criticize a company, not realizing that please everyone is much much harder than you think. You may want the expansions do move a certain direction, but who's to say that there won't be a large crowd of upset people who don't like the direction, even if you do...
QFT
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
Maybe a race or flash back Event?
Thank you everyone at Grinding Gear Games for putting in such hard work and dedication.

This transparency is one of many reasons why GGG is such a loved developer of mine, and I think it's one of the major things that sets GGG apart from other game developers. We the players are treated as adults, and more importantly as people, not just as a customer or a user... I feel like I speak for most of us, when I say keep up the hard work everyone and thank you so much for continuing through this pandemic to produce a quality game.

Stay safe, we can wait.
Stay safe, no rush, this has been an awesome league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info