Tentative Announcement of the Announcement

Take your time. No rush.
Keeping a schedule is definitely important, but no rush considering the circumstances! Stay safe GGG!
Avid door opening enjoyer.
All things considered this is still pretty impressive in these times. Especially considering some of those employee home work stations

Keep up the good work, take your time, stay safe.

And a flash back would be great k thanks.
Guys, we all know the situation is completely messed up for everyone, even a gaming company that -could- get work done at home is at the very least horribly delayed.

Don't push yourself to meet the old schedule, there is no need to be fixated on June and I'm sure everyone will understand if you delay to July, or even August.
Long-league!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
nice! ty for the update!
Flashback!
"
Stonecad wrote:
All things considered this is still pretty impressive in these times. Especially considering some of those employee home work stations

Keep up the good work, take your time, stay safe.

And a flash back would be great k thanks.

OMG Dan's chair. I bet it's loaded with tempchains. That's why the league is delayed
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Path of Exile: Plague
🐈‍⬛
"
jrockjake wrote:
League delay due to corona. Even though the country you live in had barely a thousand people infected out of nearly five million people.

Seems legit.
Really? I mean really? You want people to risk their lives to make a video game a little faster? If there were another reason, why would they need to lie? I mean really? WTF is the matter with some of the human race?
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info