[3.10] Puncture Trickster 1 hit 1 death, Full Dodge, Immune to ele stat - Video UP vs EndGame ♫

Any obvious changes to the build after patch notes released?
From what I can tell nothing really much changed except:

- except Shakari not giving poison immunity anymore
- Herald of Purity not giving flat damage but instead it uses a more modifier

From what I've seen things die pretty much the same as before.
What is the best way to get the Assailum helmet this league?
Does anybody know whether exerted attacks works with Puncture? I am thinking that we would potentially have a big buff from Rallying cry, would it work for us?
"
Wuptidoo wrote:
Does anybody know whether exerted attacks works with Puncture? I am thinking that we would potentially have a big buff from Rallying cry, would it work for us?

Unfortunately all warcries specifically state "melee attack" or "melee strike", so no. I was looking into the same thing.
E: If you wanted to go melee puncture, then yes, it would likely work. For bow based puncture, as this thread is based on, then no.
Last edited by OmegaBorg on Jun 24, 2020, 2:18:55 AM
"
"
Wuptidoo wrote:

Unfortunately all warcries specifically state "melee attack" or "melee strike", so no. I was looking into the same thing.
E: If you wanted to go melee puncture, then yes, it would likely work. For bow based puncture, as this thread is based on, then no.

Thanks for answering. How are you planning on getting Assailum? What are the chances of it dropping if you do simulacrum?

Are you planning on following this guide or are you tweaking it a bit?
"
Wuptidoo wrote:

Thanks for answering. How are you planning on getting Assailum? What are the chances of it dropping if you do simulacrum?

To be honest, I'm waiting on assailum at the moment. I haven't been able to gather enough splinters to even try for a simulachrum, but I would assume that for any wave you complete with a boss in it, there is roughly a 1/x chance, where x is the number of delirium uniques there are. These may or may not be weighted, but after taking your unique cluster jewels into account, you'd likely be looking at roughly a 1/13 chance for assailum. I'll wait either to farm one when i have a build capable of doing so, or until assailum prices drop due to becoming widely accessible.

I'm going to be tweaking more than a bit, at least until cluster jewels are a bit more common. Bleed is a very common league start, so getting your jewels is going to be a bit expensive early on. I specced into a lot more life in the tree, still fairly squishy but i have more than a few levels to go.

The megalomaniacs in this thread are unicorns, so following this guide to the letter is damn near impossible. That said, the build is doing well for me, I'm up to yellow maps, killing bosses easily, and still haven't found that last blasted trial for uber lab.
Last edited by OmegaBorg on Jun 25, 2020, 1:35:37 AM
"
"
Wuptidoo wrote:

To be honest, I'm waiting on assailum at the moment. I haven't been able to gather enough splinters to even try for a simulachrum, but I would assume that for any wave you complete with a boss in it, there is roughly a 1/x chance, where x is the number of delirium uniques there are. These may or may not be weighted, but after taking your unique cluster jewels into account, you'd likely be looking at roughly a 1/13 chance for assailum. I'll wait either to farm one when i have a build capable of doing so, or until assailum prices drop due to becoming widely accessible.

I'm going to be tweaking more than a bit, at least until cluster jewels are a bit more common. Bleed is a very common league start, so getting your jewels is going to be a bit expensive early on. I specced into a lot more life in the tree, still fairly squishy but i have more than a few levels to go.

The megalomaniacs in this thread are unicorns, so following this guide to the letter is damn near impossible. That said, the build is doing well for me, I'm up to yellow maps, killing bosses easily, and still haven't found that last blasted trial for uber lab.

Looks like you gave up on the build and went for an EQ glad. Too bad, I hope I can get it up and running later in the league. Although I would have liked if it was a bit more tanky.
"
Wuptidoo wrote:
"
"
Wuptidoo wrote:

Looks like you gave up on the build and went for an EQ glad. Too bad, I hope I can get it up and running later in the league. Although I would have liked if it was a bit more tanky.

Actually, I started as EQ glad and went this as a secondary. I figured I would start out as something with easy clear and make the puncture build my bosser once I had the currency to get all of the required gear. It's got great boss damage, but until I can get my 2 6 links, my clear suffers

You're probably referencing the fact that I took off my tabby and wanderlust. I was planning on making (yet) another character because one of my friends missed league start, but wound up just going to bed after they canceled and never bothered putting them back on.
I still play the trickster, and will continue leveling it as I craft more gear.
I will admit, yellow maps as a level 60some character was ambitious, and I do agree it requires a bit more beef, but I also think that gear can solve that, and Harvest is a wonderful crafting mechanic that I fully intend to abuse.
Last edited by OmegaBorg on Jun 25, 2020, 5:48:20 PM

What to upgrade now?

Damage is great but for endbosses like Sirus i think a bit more damage would be great also i think i need a bit more Dodge chance what i can get from clusters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info