[3.10] Puncture Trickster 1 hit 1 death, Full Dodge, Immune to ele stat - Video UP vs EndGame ♫

i know it may be asking too much, but can you make a budget PoB version for really early in the league, like first few days? thanks
Ok, ty otherwise, i will try to get a starter version by myself. I only found your damage. For all others with the same problem: use pob fork, fork calculate the sniper skill with 6 stages, so you can get this damage.

"
Grey223 wrote:
For all others with the same problem: use pob fork, fork calculate the sniper skill with 6 stages, so you can get this damage.

PoB damage shown is nice, but when you one-hit map bosses and they drop dead afterwards then there's no need to know exact numbers IMHO :)
I guess you misunderstand my intentions. I just want to give the information to others like me. This information is not nessasary to clear maps, thats right. We will see more. I was testing this build and works great even with less damage/ less items.
So, today I invested in some gear and just one-shotted the Desert Spring map boss (needed to get Pantheon completion). It was rare vaaled legacy map, so I also got tons of other atlas completion.

Well, it was not 1-shot as you first have to bring down life to 25% (?) percent, then walk that small passage with the other scorpions... so it was 2-shot.

As said, far from being perfect. Also cluster jewels are still a bit lacking and now Watcher's Eye yet.
So, also just 1-shotted T15 Palace map boss for capturing Soul of the Hallowed Husk. Unfortunately he also 1-shotted me before his life went out :) still need to work on my dodge.
How is the clear speed of this build?

What are the pros and cons of it?

Looks quite strong, for bosses at least... but whats the catch?
"
Nevzat wrote:
How is the clear speed of this build?

What are the pros and cons of it?

Looks quite strong, for bosses at least... but whats the catch?

clear speed is super good..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Can you estimate how much boss dps it does with 5 ex spent on the built compared to 40?

Like 5M DPS v 20M DPS?
"
Nevzat wrote:
Can you estimate how much boss dps it does with 5 ex spent on the built compared to 40?

Like 5M DPS v 20M DPS?

sorry but i don't really know how difference with cheap gear, maybe half of these current pob, but we have to see new things in 3.11 so i can't estimate it
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info