[3.10] Puncture Trickster 1 hit 1 death, Full Dodge, Immune to ele stat - Video UP vs EndGame ♫

"
Hikska wrote:
Hello guys,
i keep seeing " Vaal Rain of Arrows + Mirage Archer is a good combo"

like those builds :
https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/rain-of-arrows-deadeye-passive-skill-tree-gem-links
or
https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/bleed-based-bow-gladiator-passive-skill-tree-gem-links#comments-paginated

i tried that combo and Vaal Rain of Arrows dont trigger Mirage Archer, according to the tooltip, that's normal, but why those builds say it can ? am i missing something ? :(
Vaal rain of arrows also gives you normal rain of arrows skill and you can use both as 2 separate keybinds.

Also don't bother with poe vault website, it's full of builds outdated to oblivion that are barely updated ever but the moderators pretend everything is up to date.

For example on that bleed build you can see them suggesting elder bow with vicious projectiles mod which doesn't exist anymore since the nerf good half a year ago, that's how outdated it is. Nowadays you need a bow like specified in this guide with a mod "60% chance for bleeds to do 100% more damage".
Hello,

overall the build looks very nice. Can you give some version for the new league as starter? Is this build working without the cluster jewels?

Only 1 more question for the damage, i dondt get it yet, i only see the 1.3kk damage not the 13.3kk, what make i wrong?

so long
"
Grey223 wrote:
Hello,

overall the build looks very nice. Can you give some version for the new league as starter? Is this build working without the cluster jewels?

Only 1 more question for the damage, i dondt get it yet, i only see the 1.3kk damage not the 13.3kk, what make i wrong?

so long

no i will not post a starter league version, sorry.. and i don't how u read dot.. is 13milions
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
What's important for the bow? High pDPS and the chance for bleeding to cause double damage?
"
NoBillag wrote:
What's important for the bow? High pDPS and the chance for bleeding to cause double damage?

yes!
Hi OP,

The build looks super fun, I have been looking for a build that balances good clear and great single target DPS, I really like the idea of using two skills one for clear and one for bosses.

Although I have the same issue in PoB as others have mentioned, I imported your pastebin and PoB shows 1.9 kk bleed DPS
Spoiler

Can you show your POB Bleed DPS, is it because our PoBs are not taking the snipe stages into account?

I am planning on doing a version that is a bit cheaper, probably without explody chest and I don't plan on 6-linking the bow. This way I can save a bit of currency to get levelled awakener gems. I will probably also go split arrow in the chest(like it better than RoA) and then do mirage archer with ensnaring arrow in a 4-link in the bow.

Do you think my clearing will be hurt significantly by not going explode chest?

Thanks in advance
"
Wuptidoo wrote:
Hi OP,

The build looks super fun, I have been looking for a build that balances good clear and great single target DPS, I really like the idea of using two skills one for clear and one for bosses.

Although I have the same issue in PoB as others have mentioned, I imported your pastebin and PoB shows 1.9 kk bleed DPS
Spoiler

Can you show your POB Bleed DPS, is it because our PoBs are not taking the snipe stages into account?

I am planning on doing a version that is a bit cheaper, probably without explody chest and I don't plan on 6-linking the bow. This way I can save a bit of currency to get levelled awakener gems. I will probably also go split arrow in the chest(like it better than RoA) and then do mirage archer with ensnaring arrow in a 4-link in the bow.

Do you think my clearing will be hurt significantly by not going explode chest?

Thanks in advance

you have to download "pob fork", i don't know why it show you 1.9kk.. btw best in slot for puncture is the helmet, no way..
you can use heamophilia gloves, are good for bleed dps and explode
Do you have a link for the pob fork?
Last edited by Hitma47 on Jun 13, 2020, 5:06:08 PM
So, I did level up a char with this. I didn't quite start at "league beginning" but had a Tabula Rasa, a Silver Branch (2-Socket) and two white iron rings available. I did mostly level up using RoA. I used normal RoA until I found currency to buy a Vaal RoA.

Leveling up isn't that quickly... at least it wasn't for me. Now I'm lvl 76 and I'm 1-shotting T5-6 map bosses. Still plenty to optimize...

I also setup a list where/when you can get what skill gems (only looking at shadow class and neglecting that you might find them also=:

A1:

The Twilight Strand
- Lesser Poison (Shadow Support Gem)

Enemy at the Gates
- Caustic Arrow (I used this until I got Rain of Arrows, 1 Wisdom Scroll)

Mercy Mission:
- Mirage Archer (1 Wisdom Scroll)

Breaking some Eggs:
- Dash (Quest Reward, 1 Wisdom Scroll)
- Puncture (1 Wisdom Scroll)

The Caged Brute:
- Ballista Totem (1 Transmutation)
- Blink Arrow (1 Transmutation)
- LMP (until GMP is available, Quest Reward, 1 Transmutation)
- Precision (1 Transmutation)
Unbound Ailments ( 1 Transmutation)

The Siren's Cadence:
- Rain of Arrows (bought later quality Vaal RoA, 1 Transmutation)

A2 (I do always first the right side):

The Root of the Problem:
- Ensnaring Arrow (1 Alteration)

Sharp and Cruel:
- Culling Strike (1 Alteration)
- Deadly Ailments (2x, Quest Reward, 1 Alteration)

A3:

Lost in Love:
- Malevolence (Quest Reward, 1 Alteration)

A Fixture of Fate (buy at Siosa):
- Blood Magic (1 Chance)
- Chance to Bleed (1 Wisdom SCroll)
- Flesh and Stone (1 Alteration)
- Herald of Purity (1 Alteration)
- Second Wind (Quest Reward, 1 Chance)
- Vicious Projectiles (1 Alteration)

A4:

The Eternal Nightmare:
- GMP (Quest Reward, 1 Alch)
- Multiple Totems (1 Alch)

A6:

Lilly Roth:
- Brutality (1 Alch)

One more thing I noticed: Patient Reaper as first Ascendancy Notable would probably have been the better choice due to recover mana upon kill. Also linking Chance to Bleed with RoA while going through the acts might be better for clearing trash mobs and for the according act bosses switch back again.

Just a few things from my experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info