[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

Would love to try this build but i have no idea how to craft 5 off colors for the armor. Can anyone help with that? Or is anyone switching build and can sell me the set?
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
Would love to try this build but i have no idea how to craft 5 off colors for the armor. Can anyone help with that? Or is anyone switching build and can sell me the set?

Easy way is to spam chromatics until you hit 3-4 red sockets and the rest green. You can then farm (or buy on TFT discord) the harvest craft to 'turn non-red socket red'.

You can also try buy it pre-coloured.
Great build, but I'm feeling super fragile in T15-16 maps and with some high level bosses (most stuff I can perma-freeze or chill but a few are resistant).

Most of the time I can run around deleting enemies, but especially ranged mobs can land a hit and suddenly I'm on the brink of death and in real trouble since I need to get close-ish and have a second to start attacking to get leech going. .

Anyone mind taking a look at my character and seeing if I've missed some sort of defensive layer, or am I just playing poorly? Seems weird seeing everyone calling this build resilient when I feel the opposite (altho I've come from a 8k hp Blade Blast chieftian so maybe I'm just spoilt?)

Any feedback on character would be super appreciated :)
"
MistahBread88 wrote:
Great build, but I'm feeling super fragile in T15-16 maps and with some high level bosses (most stuff I can perma-freeze or chill but a few are resistant).

Most of the time I can run around deleting enemies, but especially ranged mobs can land a hit and suddenly I'm on the brink of death and in real trouble since I need to get close-ish and have a second to start attacking to get leech going. .

Anyone mind taking a look at my character and seeing if I've missed some sort of defensive layer, or am I just playing poorly? Seems weird seeing everyone calling this build resilient when I feel the opposite (altho I've come from a 8k hp Blade Blast chieftian so maybe I'm just spoilt?)

Any feedback on character would be super appreciated :)

Getting some more life on rings and enough fire resist to move that point near Scion into life instead would net you ~200 hp.

Theres a regen enchant for boots that isnt too rare, 2% if hit recently.

Doesn't look like you have the endurance charges from small cluster yet.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Feb 28, 2021, 9:04:25 AM
Anyone who is interested to try this build can hit me up. I'll sell the entire gear set I'm using.
I guess, I finished gearing:

https://pastebin.com/jvU7iCDN

Sitting at 20m dps and 5.7k life.

Any further improvements for my char would be appreciated.
Last edited by Hedrock01 on Mar 2, 2021, 5:45:16 PM
you mention the belt for giving freeze immune, but the ranger phasing node already gives elemental ailment immunity?

also, it would be nice to have the skill gem setup on the guide with some explanations, but otherwise really solid build
whats the downside of using avatar of the chase vs veil i kind of like more movement speed , using frost bomb for exposure on strong rares/bosses .

wondering if asides from exposure theres something else im missing?
I am doing this in Ritual, currently she is level 95, bosses are no problem. Thank you for the guide!

I deallocated the frenzy charge ascendancy nodes and went for phasing+onslaught. It is less paper DPS, but it requires no ramp up, and most notably, movement speed is great. With frenzy charges instead, I felt I am too slow.

This also allows me to deallocate 8 passives leading to frenzy nodes in the tree, to get instead more life, dexterity, or whatever is needed. I'm still experimenting with this part.

Gear without the jewels, helm Frost Bomb should be swapped for Increased Duration but I still on the hunt for the harvest craft or chromatic luck:

Don't look in trade for rings that have Aspect of the Spider. Instead, look for empty suffix either on rings or belt, and beastcraft it yourself (Fenumus costed me yesterday 11 chaos).

Also I'm contemplating to swap Dash+SW for Flame Dash, giving me an extra socket, for example to Precision/Clarity for Watcher's Eye bonus, or something else, idk.
Last edited by Eti88 on Mar 4, 2021, 3:12:15 AM
"
Hedrock01 wrote:
I guess, I finished gearing:

https://pastebin.com/jvU7iCDN

Sitting at 20m dps and 5.7k life.

Any further improvements for my char would be appreciated.

what mtx you are using xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info