[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

unfortunately no since we arent using a weapon ):
Ik this is a really good timeless jewel but it's my first time using them so idk if I should go for smt better or leave it. https://prnt.sc/10383x7
Last edited by KleinTheSamurai on Feb 21, 2021, 6:45:16 PM
"
Ik this is a really good timeless jewel but it's my first time using them so idk if I should go for smt better or leave it. https://prnt.sc/10383x7

It looks decent, but you can definitely find better ones if you have the patience to farm for another one
Buy and divine no? It shouldn't be expensive
Kinda stumbled onto this build, just looking to play something different. Holy crap does this girl clap. One of the highest dps for lowest invest. Sinking some currency into her and she deletes everything. Just did A9 sirus so wanted to say thanks.
Very fun build. Opted for an explodey chest since I've never used one before, and it wasn't much of a dps loss.

Also managed to squeeze in 75% chaos res. Even with the dps loss of my chest and going for chaos res, still had plenty of dps for sirus/ maven etc.

Last edited by whosthatguy777 on Feb 25, 2021, 5:37:33 PM
hey all, i was just wondering what everyone thought of the single target. i started with this build and didn't like the clear as much so i switched to trinity IB which is great clear, single target is pretty decent also.

really my question is what do you all think between the two (very similar) builds if you've played both
Looks fun!
Great build, I've almost collected a lot of things, what else should I change?

Thanks.
Hi Velyna! First off for anyone thinking of trying the build, GO FOR IT. It's amazing to level either as FB or One with nothing.

Gearing up the character is pretty cheap, unless you're going to mix-max the rings/best jewels etc. I did 36/40 challenges in ritual using this character and had a blast the entire time.

Will probably use this build next league as my challenge clearer.

Pros:
Very tanky
Actually quite fun to play.
Bossing feels very fast as you pump a lot of DPS.

Cons:
Not the fastest mapper but it gets better with gear.
No chaos res, so you have to dodge/pay attention to all chaos inc dmg.

Really not much else to say, was enjoyable start to finish. I stopped at Level 95, and almost hit 96. By far the highest character i've ever achieved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info