[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
badger6666 wrote:
Hi again Velyna,
i am confused about something else. Are you still working on the literal god build or adjust the tree ?. If not then i don't understand why it shows only 11 mill dps as compared to the 14 mill dps on the endgame tree. Or do you think the pob tool is bugged.
thanks

There was a bug with hollow palm calculations in PoB and i used a custom jewel to fix it, the bug was just fixed and I had to update with that plus the new flasks. PoB's are updated now.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
3 Red from Delve craft and use Non-red to red craft from harvest. Same with chest, but two times. :)
Last edited by erod on Jul 28, 2021, 4:52:49 PM
This leaguestart seems... unbelievably weak. Im trying the variant with Doryani's and the shield, thinking "Okay, this should help me at least farm basic maps until I can get some capital and buy a One With Nothing."

Get sneezed on and fall over, and posting a "Leaguestart build" based off of being level 92 in the tree is supremely unhelpful as well. Completely unrealistic?
Last edited by CairoOvercoat on Jul 28, 2021, 7:56:04 PM
"
CairoOvercoat wrote:
This leaguestart seems... unbelievably weak. Im trying the variant with Doryani's and the shield, thinking "Okay, this should help me at least farm basic maps until I can get some capital and buy a One With Nothing."

Get sneezed on and fall over, and posting a "Leaguestart build" based off of being level 92 in the tree is supremely unhelpful as well. Completely unrealistic?

The leaguestart probably needs to be redone after the nerfs this patch, it absolutely was strong enough before and never required 92. It's on my to-do list actually because I realized this might be an issue for some.

But honestly it's only meant to run very low maps to grind out the hollow palm jewel soooooo.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Jul 28, 2021, 8:50:40 PM
"
Boreas wrote:
As someone who have time to play only one char per league, I would like to ask whether somebody is already hitting endgame in 3.15, and how this build is performs.

I looks amazing, and I would really like to play something offmeta, just wanted to be sure that I will not reach deadend after couple weeks in terms of survivability and dmg.

Thank you in advance.

Boreas

Hey Boreas,
Don't know what you call EndGame, but for now I'm hitting red maps and I have no problem.
I've done first Sirus A5 (died few times only because I'm bad :D)
For now I have no problem. I miss few jewels, 6-link & Enlighten. Then I could check EndGame POB or God one. So there is quit a way to improve.

This is my first time playing the build but I think it can clearly do everything.

Thanks Velyna for this build.
Got this JUICY Timeless today, 2914 Dekhara in the Akhara of Asenath.

5% increased dex
20% damage with poison (oof)
5% increased dex
5% increased movementspeed
5% increased dex
5% of physical damage as extra cold damage
5% chance to Blind enemies on hit

I have been divining timeless jewels for a few leagues and this.. is. Just wow.
Hi Velyna,
i have been looking at timeless jewels that are up for trade and none of display what is on them except these stupid numbers about maraketh etc which have absolutely no meaning as far as i can see. Is there a way to be able to tell please ?
"
badger6666 wrote:
Hi Velyna,
i have been looking at timeless jewels that are up for trade and none of display what is on them except these stupid numbers about maraketh etc which have absolutely no meaning as far as i can see. Is there a way to be able to tell please ?

You buy and you keep using divine orbs until you get something good.
Im wanting to try this build but im kind of confused as to when respeccing into icecrash is done and how expensive itll be to do so
Hi Velyna,

I updated my Raider using your Endgame PoB and was wondering why you'd take the small strength node above Wind Dancer. As far as I can tell it's not required for pathing and could be used somewhere else or am I missing something?

In any case, I'm still enjoying this build despite the nerfs. Do you have any recommendations on what I should upgrade next in terms of gear?

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/ieaGYJm3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info