[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
BigGlebowskii wrote:
any updates which flasks should we use now? how to fix -20% attack speed from hollow palm (swap cold pene to faster attack?)

for now build looks great leveling with ice crash feels amazing

Not sure about swapping to faster attacks, we might just take a nerf to AS. You can see what feels good to you.

Flask setup shouldnt change too much, will update when PoB does. We get a lot of ailment protection from ascend and the changes I made to the tree.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
All the red sockets are causing a bit of issues for me.

One thing is the chest that you answered earlier, but what about the 4R in helmet? Vorci calc puts that between 1200 with 3R, or 9700 spamming jewlers.

I am using the Midrange PoB.

Any advice?

EDIT: Also we are running blood stance right?
Last edited by nexxen666 on Jul 27, 2021, 10:16:39 AM
hi o, having now seen the updated pob's it looks like ice crash got nerfed to hell and back. 12 mill dps in 3.14 is now 4 mill. They hit us hard lol.
One question i do have - what is the main difference between the end game and literal god pob please ? and what was your thinking when you made them ?
thanks
"
badger6666 wrote:
what is the main difference between the end game and literal god pob please ? and what was your thinking when you made them ?
thanks

God pob will have a lot more and harder crafting, expensive items etc. Endgame is where the build can run endgame super comfortably.
"
badger6666 wrote:
hi o, having now seen the updated pob's it looks like ice crash got nerfed to hell and back. 12 mill dps in 3.14 is now 4 mill. They hit us hard lol.
One question i do have - what is the main difference between the end game and literal god pob please ? and what was your thinking when you made them ?
thanks

Just run 3R and drop increased duration, or the totem if you dont wanna use it.
thanks Velyna, but now i am so confused lol, i just did the latest update to pob itself and the dps numbers have shot up again, endgame is now showing 14 mill dps
"
Velyna wrote:
"
badger6666 wrote:
thanks

Just run 3R and drop increased duration, or the totem if you dont wanna use it.

Ok thanks, we are running blood stance right?
Hi again Velyna,
i am confused about something else. Are you still working on the literal god build or adjust the tree ?. If not then i don't understand why it shows only 11 mill dps as compared to the 14 mill dps on the endgame tree. Or do you think the pob tool is bugged.
thanks
"
badger6666 wrote:
Hi again Velyna,
i am confused about something else. Are you still working on the literal god build or adjust the tree ?. If not then i don't understand why it shows only 11 mill dps as compared to the 14 mill dps on the endgame tree. Or do you think the pob tool is bugged.
thanks

U can achieve near 50kk on ice crash HP rn(like with 15-20 ex cost), just check numbers and u will be fine
As someone who have time to play only one char per league, I would like to ask whether somebody is already hitting endgame in 3.15, and how this build is performs.

I looks amazing, and I would really like to play something offmeta, just wanted to be sure that I will not reach deadend after couple weeks in terms of survivability and dmg.

Thank you in advance.

Boreas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info