3.10 Low Cost Spark/EK Scion Herald Stack - CI - 2.5k ES Regen - All content viable

is this hc viable?
"
is this hc viable?

If you have the gear already and a way to achieve a higher level without having to level into the build, yes.
i have the currency just gonna start levelling with hallow palm of the five tigers :)
"
i have the currency just gonna start levelling with hallow palm of the five tigers :)

I levelled with Smite + Hollow Palm then switched to herald stacking at level 75 and spammed regular breachstones. At that point, survivability and damage was nothing special but once you hit level 80-85, build comes fully online and you can start running proper endgame content.

Only bumpy part was level 65-75 where Hollow Palm damage kind of falls off and you become rather squishy. Recommend grabbing Garukhan's Flight at that point for the extra life, they're only about 60c. If you're HC as well, a random 6L rare chest with life won't hurt either.
What are your top 5 (or 10) Watcher's Eye affixes? :) or at least what you recommend as the main (dps) must have affix.
Last edited by zxfx on May 16, 2020, 9:58:37 AM
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"

I levelled with Smite + Hollow Palm then switched to herald stacking at level 75 and spammed regular breachstones. At that point, survivability and damage was nothing special but once you hit level 80-85, build comes fully online and you can start running proper endgame content.

Only bumpy part was level 65-75 where Hollow Palm damage kind of falls off and you become rather squishy. Recommend grabbing Garukhan's Flight at that point for the extra life, they're only about 60c. If you're HC as well, a random 6L rare chest with life won't hurt either.

Good recommendations, I'm finishing up leveling another scion either today or tomorrow and I was going to slap up a PoB.

If you still have your hollow palm one mind posting it? Curious what you did while leveling.
"
zxfx wrote:
What are your top 5 (or 10) Watcher's Eye affixes? :) or at least what you recommend as the main (dps) must have affix.

I aim for Crit, or flat added lightning or cold.

Last edited by Spazmatazz on May 16, 2020, 11:00:10 AM
I'm thinking about leveling a scion and converting my PH from guardian to scion.

In your 115 EX build, what's the ES levels?

I am gonna sell my HH to fund a better scion PH. My guardian is currently at 6200 ES.
"
Spazmatazz wrote:

Good recommendations, I'm finishing up leveling another scion either today or tomorrow and I was going to slap up a PoB.

If you still have your hollow palm one mind posting it? Curious what you did while leveling.

Unfortunately not. I didn't really plan a levelling tree so I made it up as I levelled through acts. Basically I went through the ranger area and got whatever dex and life nodes I could.

Smite links were Melee Phys, Ancestral Call, Phys to Lightning, Elemental Focus and Elemental Damage with Attacks. I paired that with Herald of Purity, Herald of Ash and Herald of Thunder. Ascendancies I just did elementalist and inquisitor since all my damage was elemental.

Seemed to work fine for me although I had to throw bodies at some of the later act bosses so not HC recommended. I'm sure you could do a lot better with a proper planned tree.
Last edited by scrambled777 on May 16, 2020, 6:55:20 PM
"
livewirejsp wrote:
I'm thinking about leveling a scion and converting my PH from guardian to scion.

In your 115 EX build, what's the ES levels?

I am gonna sell my HH to fund a better scion PH. My guardian is currently at 6200 ES.

115 was at around 6700 ES if i remember correctly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info