3.10 Low Cost Spark/EK Scion Herald Stack - CI - 2.5k ES Regen - All content viable

Looks amazing! gunna def try this out before leagues over! Thanks :)
guys

i have all gear i need to play with build

now... how i leveling this build?

wich level i need to be functional?

ty
"
julioricar wrote:
guys

ty

I lvlup to 72 with hallow palm smite in blood aqueduct, than join few simulacrums full party till +88-90lvl, and than swap for it.
But at 80+ i think is viable.
"
julioricar wrote:
guys

ty

The advice that Ilyily gave is solid for leveling. I would recommend hollow palm as well. I do not have a pob set up for it though.

This build is functional at around level 90. You would just drop some of the energy shield/mana notables and you would need to make sure to get champion of the cause anoint on amulet. Budget version skipped it and managed to get the reservation necessary. If you can afford to put it on I would recommend it.
Last edited by Spazmatazz on May 12, 2020, 3:11:20 PM
Yeah curious on leveling and what path to take while leveling her and accend? I haven't ever touched hollowed palm. Is there anything else? I don't group usually. There has to be some method of throwing something to together to level.
I leveled with hollow palm until around 70ish and swapped to heralds at that point - it's definitely doable solo.
"
daimonxp wrote:
Yeah curious on leveling and what path to take while leveling her and accend? I haven't ever touched hollowed palm. Is there anything else? I don't group usually. There has to be some method of throwing something to together to level.

You would grab a hollow palm cluster jewel, stack dex. most usually go with cyclone.

I would say power charge/crit assassin ascension would be a good choice.
Last edited by Spazmatazz on May 13, 2020, 3:51:26 PM
Yeah just looking at it future wise. I don't have the max amount of ex to buy everything, but was looking into this build to mess with, I'd have to do the most budget version of it. So I'm actually new to the whole herald stacking been around it seen everyone running it just hadn't looked into doing one myself.

Like where to start etc. Trying to figure mana reserve, leveling, accend while leveling all that stuff. Seems this is more you got the gear here's the build post.
Switched over from a Guardian. Spent another 15ex on "upgrades". I realize that I'm behind 4 levels, but it doesn't feel as good as the Guardian. The Scion is MUCH faster but I die way more often. Single target also feels much worse.

POB: https://pastebin.com/7DzWbvEW

Have another 30ex to invest. Appreciate any advice!
"
daimonxp wrote:
Yeah just looking at it future wise. I don't have the max amount of ex to buy everything, but was looking into this build to mess with, I'd have to do the most budget version of it. So I'm actually new to the whole herald stacking been around it seen everyone running it just hadn't looked into doing one myself.

Like where to start etc. Trying to figure mana reserve, leveling, accend while leveling all that stuff. Seems this is more you got the gear here's the build post.

You're right, I'll create a leveling section and make a hollow palm build to put in there with a more in-depth look into the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info