[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

Just crafted this. Ty for helps @Trivialmatters

cost about 32 ex but someone wrongly removed influence double time and wasted my 4 ex...

Hi, so i started int stacking today and i have 0 singletarget dps ( i know my items are trash but its still like 70ex) is it just because i dont have enought crit multi ?
Hello, i keep asking silly questions but this is a short one.

increased % spell damage doesnt add up to wand attacks right?

since i copied the wand in the guide and it has 1% increased spell damage per 16 int, but i think it doesnt give us anything.

not sure if im correct, going to try finding another wand right now

found the awnser:)

with wandslinger notable increases and reductions to spell dmg also affect wand attacks.

but "more spell dmg" will do nothing for us.
Last edited by AlterCrash on Feb 27, 2021, 10:33:22 AM
What a well written and excellently presented guide! From the breakdown of how this build works, the entry costs and concerns section, and finally the detailed crafting section, I feel like I've gotten a grasp of how I can create this build and where to begin to tackle it. I've played on and off since incursion league, but I generally never make more than 20 ex total over the course of each entire league, but I've farmed up about 60 ish and and I decided this will be my first expensive end game build.

I'm a huge noob when it comes to crafting, so I wanted your advice on what to do with this wand I just made after awaken slamming the 2 recommended bases together.

This is the second wand I made, after I misread your guide and merged an Int stacking hunter base with a crusader base with t1 lightning pen and not t1 hybrid.

In your crafting section it says to remove suffixes. How do I go about doing that? Do I craft prefixes cannot be changed and scour? Or is there a cheaper method? Is there anything else that you would recommend I do with this wand? And what would be the next thing you think I should tackle for gear after that?

I'm not planning to run this build right away, as I'm pretty sure 60ex will not make the build feel super smooth yet, so I'm willing to harbinger farm for another week or so to hopefully get around 80-100 ex and buy/craft all the other stuff, while maybe finding the occasional grove to harvest craft the wand if possible.

Apologies for all the questions, I'm a huge crafting novice and this is going to be my first big build, and after my first mistake and wasting an awakeners orb I really dont want to make any more mistakes. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again!
Last edited by DeluxeSandwich on Feb 27, 2021, 5:06:39 PM
"
What a well written and excellently presented guide! From the breakdown of how this build works, the entry costs and concerns section, and finally the detailed crafting section, I feel like I've gotten a grasp of how I can create this build and where to begin to tackle it. I've played on and off since incursion league, but I generally never make more than 20 ex total over the course of each entire league, but I've farmed up about 60 ish and and I decided this will be my first expensive end game build.

I'm a huge noob when it comes to crafting, so I wanted your advice on what to do with this wand I just made after awaken slamming the 2 recommended bases together.

This is the second wand I made, after I misread your guide and merged an Int stacking hunter base with a crusader base with t1 lightning pen and not t1 hybrid.

In your crafting section it says to remove suffixes. How do I go about doing that? Do I craft prefixes cannot be changed and scour? Or is there a cheaper method? Is there anything else that you would recommend I do with this wand? And what would be the next thing you think I should tackle for gear after that?

I'm not planning to run this build right away, as I'm pretty sure 60ex will not make the build feel super smooth yet, so I'm willing to harbinger farm for another week or so to hopefully get around 80-100 ex and buy/craft all the other stuff, while maybe finding the occasional grove to harvest craft the wand if possible.

Apologies for all the questions, I'm a huge crafting novice and this is going to be my first big build, and after my fist mistake and wasting an awakeners orb I really dont want to make any more mistakes. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again!

For crafting, I would use the reforge and keep prefix craft until you hit attack speed, crit multi or crit chance, remove any undesired stats that comes with it with remove craft, if the mods comes with it have no specific tag to remove, craft prefix cannot be changed and annul and hope for the best, augment any other mod missing and use bench craft for last mods. You can then use remove/add caster afterward until u hit spell damage or the spell damage per int mod.
Last edited by Synergetic1991 on Feb 27, 2021, 4:27:14 PM
"
Nikolas58585 wrote:
Hi, so i started int stacking today and i have 0 singletarget dps ( i know my items are trash but its still like 70ex) is it just because i dont have enought crit multi ?

Hard to say without a POB link but like u said "My items are trash" ^^. Build does not start to feel good under 150-200 ex or if u craft most of the Items yourself.

Seems to me you are lacking a lot of int, probably some important Cluster Jewels too (again hard to say without a POB).

"

Apologies for all the questions, I'm a huge crafting novice and this is going to be my first big build, and after my first mistake and wasting an awakeners orb I really dont want to make any more mistakes. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again!

Try to sell the base u got. Buy a Hunter Influenced Wand with T1 Lightning Damage or Deafening Essence of Wrath Roll + 1 to 6 Lightning Damage to Attacks per 10 Intelligence. Look for one with the 3rd Prefix open or easyly removable (no Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate x% Lightning Resistance Mod). Remove any other undesirable Mod until you are left with a Wand with just the 2 Prefixes (Lightning Damage to Attacks + LDTA per 10 Intelligence). If you have the Currency Craft "cannot roll caster modifiers" and remove/add Speed mod per Harvest for Attack Speed Suffix. Since the craft is about 4ex right now you can skip this part and just Harvestcraft "augment Critical" or "add/remove" critical for Critical Strike Chance and Critical Strike Multiplier. Then Benchcraft "Attacks wtW Penetrate 10% Elemental Resistance." or "11-13 % Attack Speed". Even without the Attackspeed this Wand will do a lot more DMG than whatever you can craft with your base and it will be much cheaper.

Example:

I don´t want to spoil your fun with this build since it is awesome :D but 100 ex are not gonna get you very far. The exception would be if you`d buy and craft all the Items yourself via TfT from the base up. This is the only way you will get a fully functioning Int Stacker with a Budget under 150ex. (And even then you need a lot of luck with your crafts ;D).

You shouldn´t be too focused on your weapon. Try to get the other necessary items first (T1 Int on all your items, Belt with %int implicit, cluster jewels, Amulet with %int and %attribute...) and craft the Weapon last. With about 1600 Int and decent Clusters you will be able to farm endgame and get the necessary Currency (Calculate about 50 - 100 ex for the Wand).
Last edited by Redcough on Feb 27, 2021, 11:25:32 PM
Hey thanks for the response! It's unfortunate to hear that my base wasn't gonna cut it, but I'm happy to course correct sooner other than later.

I took your advice and ended up selling that wand for 5ex which covered the cost of the awakeners orb + fossils used to craft it so I pretty much broke even or maybe even profited a bit so no harm done there =p I'll follow your next piece and focus more on the chest/helm before going into another wand.

It sucks to hear that even 100ex won't cut it, but it's better to know that now then to invest into budget/suboptimal gear and end up disappointed, so I appreciate the heads up. I'll double down and keep harbinger farming for the next week or two and hopefully i'll get good enough drops to get my budget to around 150ex.

On a unrelated note, he mentioned that this build will feel good with a level 95ish character, and that you generally transition to power siphon/kb from another build. Harbinger farming is really good exp, and I need to make an assassin and level it up for this build anyway, are there any builds you can recommend off the top of your head that I can use to level this char and have it run the harbinger farming? I appreciate the help, thanks a bunch =)
Last edited by DeluxeSandwich on Mar 1, 2021, 12:01:45 AM
Hey

Yeah didn´t want to discourage you there but the problem I encountered with this build is that it is a lot like Aurastacking. All Items including Cluster Jewels are almost intertwined in a way that getting lets say 3 decent Items nets you a lot more DMG and Survivability than a GG Mirror Wand. Look at OP´s Current Ritual Gear on Page 1 and focus on the Items that net you the most Int Scaling (Amulet, Belt, Body Armour, Helmet, Rings (even without %int Implicit since base=30 ex -.-)). Getting these with hit Int and T1 %Int Mods will cost you as much as a good crafted wand but get you far further (I`d say about 100 ex when you craft via Discord TfT).

Get a Wand with Lightning DMG per Int, Atziri´s Reflection, Boots with Int and Gloves with T1 Int and the Cluster Jewels Op is using and you are good to go. Total cost about 150 ex but all mandatory Items to get this build going.

Thats the Problem I see with most of the replies in this Thread. People get a Headhunter and mediocre Items at best and wonder why they get One-Shot or need 5 min to kill a Boss. You HAVE to stack Int to about 1500-1600 to start. There are no shortcuts to this (see Occultist as a prime example. Cheap to start but a Dead End later on). And trust me it is a lot cheaper to go for the GG crafts right from the get go instead of upgrading each slot 3 times.

So try to craft lets say 1 Item each Day while farming and transition when you have all the neccesary Items together. Should not take you longer than 7 - 10 days if you are relatively new to crafting (Use craftofexile.com or poedb.tw to see all the Mod pools).

Regarding the leveling Build: I played as Vortex + Cold Snap Assassin (usually Trickster but too lazy to respec lab :D). Gryph's got a build out there and there are some Youtube Videos. You can look at Cold snap Occultist Guides, pretty much the same thing without the double curse. Other than that maybe some Bane Builds or Chaos DMG in general since they ignore the Proxy Shield mechanic of Harbingers.
Last edited by Redcough on Feb 28, 2021, 4:22:51 PM
I got my assassin yesterday in 6h (including lunch) to maps but I'm very bad at the acts. Probably should have been about 4h, I was running very fast, almost as fast as the finished build actually.

I used this "build":
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2539652
I added the Dust and something gloves with Rampage and two Replica Tasalio's Signs. Total investment 50 to 60c. If you have: 2 quicksilvers with MS and increased effect are worth the time to alt them (or 2ex in the shop? Haven't checked.).
(Edit: The author wrote that the 6th gem does not matter. That is obviously a joke. If you don't get it: Use onslaught you fool.)
Together with this resource since i cannot be bothered to learn this stuff:
https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/quick-reference-leveling-guide-act-1
I only did the normal lab for the more MS, rest is a waste of time during leveling.
Skilltree:
I went with OP's tree and took some of the easy reachable life/shield wheels and MoM to be a little more tanky. But, really it does not matter, the uniques carry you until Kitava.

Next go to global 820 and XP leech some normal breachstones for 1h until 80 (needed for the gems).

This was written quite often but LEVELS equals POWER.
My 97 scion had 15M DPs, my 84 assasin has 8.3M DPs, 88 will be 9.5M and so on.
You're equipment better be decent if you want to rock below 90 (it's really kicking off at 95+). You can check my char, he's strong enough but you probably don't want to be much weaker.

Last edited by Quasator on Mar 1, 2021, 4:21:03 AM

This is the gear I have so far, I've got 40ex left. Is it reasonable to get the rest of my gear for 40ex or should I just keep grinding before I even level my wander?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info