[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

I am not sure what changes I should make to get more int. Or improve the build in general https://pastebin.com/ZdC6r8qB

Also how are we dealing with freeze in this build.
"
I am not sure what changes I should make to get more int. Or improve the build in general https://pastebin.com/ZdC6r8qB

Also how are we dealing with freeze in this build.

Here are some things that I done to improve my build. Personally I felt as if there was a certain breaking point that really made the build easy mode.

1) If your ever lost looking for an upgrade, and bored. Open a trade tab for headhunters with corruptions and %increase intelligence. Once in a while youll find a steal , which has one listed for perhaps 10-15 more exalts than the average cost of a headhunter. Which will give you anywhere from 4-6% intel, and either strength or dex added to your build. Afterall, every bit helps, and the life implicit does absolutely nothing for you.

2) If your getting annoyed from being frozen/chilled and cant fit this in your flasks, you could improve your boots. You can either go the expensive route and in a perfect world have decent ES, 40+Intelligence, tailwind, movement speed, and also cannot be frozen/chilled on your boots. But keep in mind tailwind isnt essential. Its just a spoiled QOL factor that many people enjoy having once they try it. You could easily drop that mod , get cheaper boots that will drastically improve your build with 30-35 movement speed, maybe some res, intel, and cannot be frozen /chilled etc. Always keep in mind tailwind isnt a necessity.

3)Your armour has quite low ES for this league. I crafted my own armour, a couple of times this league. Personally I would hit up the trade site again in another tab, keep the Vaal Regalias on there and keep hitting refresh to try and find some with the enchantment "Defense Modifiers have "x" increased effect" . When you find one with a high ilvl to hit t1 defences, spam it with dense fossils. When you hit one with 650+ ES and your happy, and have an open suffix, hit it with a crusader orb and hopefully you hit %intelligence. If not, sell it, and repeat. The higher def will help you, and maybe if your extra lucky you can hit one with a flat Intel roll, + %intel, and high def.

4) Your Rings. I would try and use at least 1 ring with the 7% increased intelligence implicit. Between that and the headhunter that could potentially be an extra 12-14% increased intelligence. Trivial mentions a good idea in the guide is to have one ring aiming strictly for stats and have t1 flat intelligence, maybe str or dex if your starving for one of them, and also the intelligence implicit, than for your other ring maybe a two stone ring focusing on your resists , etc. If your resists are already capped and you can fit in t1-t2 intelligence that is also awesome in this case. Your ring that your using to cap your resistances can also have a damage buff on it as well such as increased lightning damage per power charge, or flat lightning damage, as i see you have crafted in one of yours already.

5)Have another trade tab open for amulets. Sometimes you can get a steal on the exact amulet your using, but it can also have a damage increase in amongst the stats as well. Like extra damage per power charge, or elemental penetration / lightning penetration.. The mod Increased damage per x intelligence is very difficult to comeby. Earlier in the league I used quite a few awakener orbs making these myself and hoping to hit one with good stats. I maybe did 5-6 of them , but i made profit from each of them through selling and covering the crafting costs. Unfortunately this late in the league not alot of items are selling so this method is a little more risky.

6) Im not 100% sure on this but I checked your build in POB and after a quick glance I noticed your not using a watchers eye jewel which can give you alot of increased energy shield from the clarity modifier, as well as increased attack speed through the precision modifier. I cant stress enough how important attack speed has been for my damage and bossing. Since were on the topic of jewels. Dont be shy to use more abyss jewels.. You can get alot of different variations that all help the build. Flat intelligence, resists, but also most improtantly attack speed and crit multi. The "increased attack speed once you land a critical strike " mod is awesome. When I upgraded my jewels / used more jewels, it was a big difference in damage and survivability for me personally. You can even drop 1-2 of your "Energy From Naught" small cluster jewels, and replace it with an abyss jewel. Which also gives you 3 more passive points on the tree. If you look directly down from your cluster jewel setup on the left side of your tree, youll notice another Jewel spot . Its 4 nodes away. But 3 of the nodes are flat intelligence, which alone gives you +30 intelligence. And than you have another jewel for abyss jewel/etc.

Also your cluster jewel setup on the right side of your tree, the small cluster jewel which is giving you resists /etc. Keep an eye out for a small cluster jewel that has the mod "All small passive modofiers have 35% increased effect. If you can get one of those with t1-2 intelligence and res/ maybe flat damage, or energy shield, thats a huge bonus. It really amplifys the stats of the jewel.

Anyway , other than the things I mentioned, always keep an eye out for better gear whether it is your wand or helm etc , you never know when somebody is quitting league or trying something new, and in a hurry to sell off their good gear.

I hope this was somewhat of a help. First time I ever really posted to help anybody out on a guide. Feel free to look at my character in my profile, or msg me in game for more details. And keep in mind some of the things I mentioned are big purchases and not cheap at all. Try and focus on one step at a time.
Good luck :)
Last edited by BubblesRickyJulien on Nov 26, 2020, 8:21:46 AM

Finally, i finally have a %intelligence amulet :D 170 exalt cost.
I can't make any pob link work. Is it my pob which is broken or the links are too old ?
Hello, ive quit the league for over a month now, and id like to sell my build to whoever is still looking for certain items on their build, u can pm me on discord Goobe#5657 for prices since i dont come on forums/game often.

Lethal pride = 2x Double Damage 20 ex

Last edited by Goobe on Dec 14, 2020, 7:52:05 AM
How hard do the Assassin nerfs effect this build?
"
Manerma wrote:

Seems like Scion is a better alternative for now.
Last edited by Unlimitation on Jan 12, 2021, 8:03:25 AM
"
Unlimitation wrote:
"
Manerma wrote:

Scion Assassin and what else? Everything still seems to come out behind on damage.
Moving into 3.13 and Guide Update

Hello everyone, wasn't around for the last part of the league so sorry for unanswered questions.

I will start with the most obvious question: The build is alive and well, all in all we lost some move speed and a tiny amount of dmg.

Updating the guide fully will take a bit of a time since i will need to test stuff myself before posting, but a rough guideline:

* Once we get ascendancies on PoB i will update the links, this will happen before the league (if pob doesnt get updated in time i will manually edit stuff to emulate the changes)

For now Assassin is still my go-to, i will test scion and inquisitor as well.

* I will try to make a youtube video that sums up the changes (similar to one i did in heist)

* Crafting section and re-adding harvest crafting methods will come bit by bit, all while testing new stuff like t0 influence mods etc.

Feel free to drop by discord or twitch if u have other questions.

Have fun wanding another league.

Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
"
Manerma wrote:
"
Unlimitation wrote:
"
Manerma wrote:

Scion Assassin and what else? Everything still seems to come out behind on damage.

I'm currently eyeing assassin and raider scion to get more movement speed even if it ends up being slightly less damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info