[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

Yeah no. 21 Power Siphon gives another projetile compared with 20 Power Siphon. And on a barrage setup thats a lot.

Oh shit you're right :D
That's a ~4% more damage on POB so probably worth, my bad.
Last edited by Golgothzzz on Oct 19, 2020, 10:26:19 PM
Cruxation, you can craft gloves with slower projectiles and faster attacks on it, place power siphon on it. it will bust single dps. Have this gloves, single dps is like 14-15m

Also helmet with increased int and +1max power charges will be good.
Does this Chest worth to annul the life regen? Starting the build now. Thanks

"
Picka_boo wrote:

No. You can't block anything and its a total gamble to hit regen and any kind of miss will ruin the piece.
"
nemesud wrote:
Cruxation, you can craft gloves with slower projectiles and faster attacks on it, place power siphon on it. it will bust single dps. Have this gloves, single dps is like 14-15m

Also helmet with increased int and +1max power charges will be good.

I use power siphon on my 6L and am currently at 14m. I'm looking to improve from there. KB is in my gloves and it doesn't need anymore damage for clear speed.

"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Picka_boo wrote:

No. You can't block anything and its a total gamble to hit regen and any kind of miss will ruin the piece.

Thanks! Does the %increased attributes to craft is very important for chest?
Going to have to multimod to finish my wand; is it worth losing a few percent crit or AS for the hybrid quality mod?

"
Going to have to multimod to finish my wand; is it worth losing a few percent crit or AS for the hybrid quality mod?

nope. not that the miniscule crit difference matters, but quality has no effect whatsoever (well unless u wanna 3 link easier :P )
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
"
"

(well unless u wanna 3 link easier :P )

Quality it is.
Snagged me a nice upgrade I didn't expect to be available. Only cost me 4ex more than a clean HH. At this point in my gear the 7% int gave me 650k additional DPS on PS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info