[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"
"
xeen161 wrote:

This build is great and i have crafted these items by myself with harvest crafting. Feeling lucky but unfortunately i can't finish this build coz of currency lack. I belive I would smash endgame coz even now clearing is easy af with this items. Only thing is that i have low ES (as i mentioned lack of currency problems). I think ill try this build once again with more currency. For now if anyone want to buy this items can pm me in game @MeAnIntellectualWander

Looks like you pretty much have what you need for the build. Can use cheaper items in the remaining slots and still be pretty strong, right?

Items with int on high roll and good ES are not that cheap so with 7k ES and 330 armor (we don't stack it) u can still get 1 shoted. Thats why this build uses energy leech and has so much ES.
I'm at 10300 ES and have been 1 shot. I have no idea how you get anywhere near 18K ES without sacrificing tons of damage or resists or both. I might get to 11k or just over that. Maybe.
I have been leveling a character using the fireball leveling guide. I feel a bit naive, but what about this build costs so much?

I pulled up the POB and nothing seemed incredibly expensive. The shield is around 9 ex and everything else seems craftable? Where are the 40 to 50 ex coming from in the budget?

Secondary question, which may be moot at this point due to cost, when can you convert from the fireball build over to this one?
So I play only on standard so my experience might be different, but this is the most expensive build I've ever made.

The Watcher's Eye was 50-60 ex, the armor was 20, the shield was 25, the wand was 10?, amulet was 25?, awakened gems ranged from 1-7 ex and there are a few, i got an abyss jewel with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you and that was an ex. I farmed my own transcendant flesh and that saved me 2-3 ex.

All in all, I've got probably 200 ex into this build in standard. Just a guess.
"
chipawa wrote:
I have been leveling a character using the fireball leveling guide. I feel a bit naive, but what about this build costs so much?

I pulled up the POB and nothing seemed incredibly expensive. The shield is around 9 ex and everything else seems craftable? Where are the 40 to 50 ex coming from in the budget?

Secondary question, which may be moot at this point due to cost, when can you convert from the fireball build over to this one?

hey mate, this build doesn't have any necessary uniques (atziri shield is optional too) but it thrives on good rare items, 2 of which must be double influence. Unlike most builds, u do not have the luxury of getting a good mod and medicore stuff on the rest and let it carry you for a bit.

if u check gear from different players (pretty easy on poe.ninja by just sorting assassins from highest ES), you will see there is a huge competition for suffix slots and ppl barely can afford to use non t1-t2 rolls.

I swapped around level 90 and when i was comfortable with the gear i amassed, its very okay to farm more while waiting for good and cost effective gear to pop up. Trying to buy everything instantly is the biggest mistake ppl do.
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
"
GreyPlague wrote:
So I play only on standard so my experience might be different, but this is the most expensive build I've ever made.

The Watcher's Eye was 50-60 ex, the armor was 20, the shield was 25, the wand was 10?, amulet was 25?, awakened gems ranged from 1-7 ex and there are a few, i got an abyss jewel with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you and that was an ex. I farmed my own transcendant flesh and that saved me 2-3 ex.

All in all, I've got probably 200 ex into this build in standard. Just a guess.

yup, std economy is very different. Not only good stuff is ultra expensive, its hard to craft stuff yourself since u cant buy craft mats reliably. Nearly everything is monopolized :(

Sadly i am not a std player so really cant give you good advice for std, but as a general rule every small upgrade goes a long way once u get your 'base' going. And effects of good cluster jewels still keep surprising me :D

Hopefully that helps.

"
"
chipawa wrote:

hey mate, this build doesn't have any necessary uniques (atziri shield is optional too) but it thrives on good rare items, 2 of which must be double influence. Unlike most builds, u do not have the luxury of getting a good mod and medicore stuff on the rest and let it carry you for a bit.

if u check gear from different players (pretty easy on poe.ninja by just sorting assassins from highest ES), you will see there is a huge competition for suffix slots and ppl barely can afford to use non t1-t2 rolls.

I swapped around level 90 and when i was comfortable with the gear i amassed, its very okay to farm more while waiting for good and cost effective gear to pop up. Trying to buy everything instantly is the biggest mistake ppl do.

Thank you for your answer. I only have about 11 ex with an awakener's orb as well. I have been trying to save a ton of crafts, but i'm sure I don't have everything for the build. This is/was going to be my last hurrah for the league probably and figured it would teach me alot. I just don't want to chase something that is unattainable if you know what I mean.

Any advice on if I shouldn't bother without a significantly more money or just go for it crafting myself?
"
chipawa wrote:
"
"
chipawa wrote:

Thank you for your answer. I only have about 11 ex with an awakener's orb as well. I have been trying to save a ton of crafts, but i'm sure I don't have everything for the build. This is/was going to be my last hurrah for the league probably and figured it would teach me alot. I just don't want to chase something that is unattainable if you know what I mean.

Any advice on if I shouldn't bother without a significantly more money or just go for it crafting myself?

I understand exactly what u mean. Giving your best and not being able to get decent results is a bummer, same for me too :)

Now if u joined the discord server everyone is very helpful, and even i am busy, u can usually find some1 to ask how to proceed on your current situation so it is definitely a very good opportunity if u want to use this to learn a bit more about crafting.

On the other hand, rng is rng and even the most optimal crafting method is subject to it.
You are starting with a very thin budget atm, so although it is hard to talk against a build i still enjoy playing after two leagues, maybe it is a better idea to wait a bit more or divert your attention to something more budgetable :(

wrath vs skitterbot?
"
-snip-

thanks for the tips. used a harvest craft to mvoe resistances around which let me drop the lightning res jewel i was using. swapped it out for a fire dmg, multi and ES one. swapped the flask to a defensive one as well. it feels better, as does getting used to the playstyle a bit.

just need to farm for harvest crafts and finish my helm and weapon, but it plays nicely as it is right now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info