[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

Yeah with enough time with harvest you can craft most things yourself

Made this belt today using t4 influence seed craft, 1 in 7 chance to hit t1 attributes if you set it up right.

I'm up to 14 enchants on the belt no joy yet for the ailment enchant, (7 labs with twice enchanted)

I have other gear that is half crafted, just need seed crafts to finish

This wand i'd like to craft speed then add/remove speed so i can then craft penetration prefix. But speed seeds are so rare

Made this stuff in ssf, mostly just rolling for int and seed crafting the rest
May I ask how you set it up to get that belt then? ^^
"
Bajshatt wrote:

copy paste from post i put on reddit;

1) Get Hunter base (i used t3 blisterlord on i86 stygian to get hunter)

2) catalyse for attributes (not needed but cheaper now)

3) essence of spite for T1 int

5) at this point your chances of being stuck with unremovable mods is quite low but it could happen. I had a hunter flask prefix i removed with beastcraft prefix to suffix

4) fill all your prefixes temporarily with harvest crafts

5) craft can't roll caster for 2nd sufix

6) you now have 1 open suffix only. Use T4 Blisterfruit craft to add an influence mod. Add/remove until you hit % attributes.

This took 4 tries of the add/remove, it's a 1 in 7 chance to hit T1 roll
"
Shankhook wrote:
"
Bajshatt wrote:

copy paste from post i put on reddit;

1) Get Hunter base (i used t3 blisterlord on i86 stygian to get hunter)

2) catalyse for attributes (not needed but cheaper now)

3) essence of spite for T1 int

5) at this point your chances of being stuck with unremovable mods is quite low but it could happen. I had a hunter flask prefix i removed with beastcraft prefix to suffix

4) fill all your prefixes temporarily with harvest crafts

5) craft can't roll caster for 2nd sufix

6) you now have 1 open suffix only. Use T4 Blisterfruit craft to add an influence mod. Add/remove until you hit % attributes.

This took 4 tries of the add/remove, it's a 1 in 7 chance to hit T1 roll

THANK YOU!!

Trying to make this belt for a while, I have the enchant just not the increased attributes/int mod yet.
dunno if im doing something wrong but the single target is terrible, and the leech seems really awful too. can't outleech anything at all, but maybe i was expecting too much idk
"
crazypearce wrote:
dunno if im doing something wrong but the single target is terrible, and the leech seems really awful too. can't outleech anything at all, but maybe i was expecting too much idk

its hard to pinpoint the problem without a PoB link :( but considering i was outleeching t16 full delirious bosses its probably there is a problem, or u are just on low gear.

If u drop a PoB to discord or catch me on twitch we will have a look
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
Last edited by Trivialmatters on Jul 27, 2020, 9:36:26 PM
"

its hard to pinpoint the problem without a PoB link :( but considering i was outleeching t16 full delirious bosses its probably there is a problem, or u are just on low gear.

https://pastebin.com/YBNiWQKj

just used the pob from the original post and removed the gear/tree and copied mine in. i did sirus deathless pretty easy by moving power siphon to the 6l so the damage is there. just struggle on maps as 4l, maybe is just due to playstyle. i'm used to playing with point blank and running into the bosses faces which you don't really have to do with PS.

obviously missing a few bits but my gear should be alright to start off with. hoping to harvest craft the helm with add/remove defense to get more ES and add accuracy to my weapon with harvest too. then i can drpp the accuracy on helm and replace that with something else. going ailment immune is a huge investment and i don't have have enough yet to get the boots. was gonna consider using the cluster jewel for a start but you end up being 95% immune so it's not reliable
"
crazypearce wrote:
"

https://pastebin.com/YBNiWQKj

just used the pob from the original post and removed the gear/tree and copied mine in. i did sirus deathless pretty easy by moving power siphon to the 6l so the damage is there. just struggle on maps as 4l, maybe is just due to playstyle. i'm used to playing with point blank and running into the bosses faces which you don't really have to do with PS.

obviously missing a few bits but my gear should be alright to start off with. hoping to harvest craft the helm with add/remove defense to get more ES and add accuracy to my weapon with harvest too. then i can drpp the accuracy on helm and replace that with something else. going ailment immune is a huge investment and i don't have have enough yet to get the boots. was gonna consider using the cluster jewel for a start but you end up being 95% immune so it's not reliable

that's interesting, i usually dont get problems with 4L on conqs etc if i can easily do sirus with 6L

but here are a few points from PoB (note that pastebin is acting up atm so i just imported the code, if u have some of the stuff i talk about it might be a PoB mistake)

Wand is a key part of the build (well same for all attack builds i guess)
Get it to 22q and do 'quality gives attack speed' enchant. thats 5% base attack speed with next to zero cost. Also filling the prefix and suffix will ease the tension on gear a lot as u mentioned.

Difference between level 10/0 Ele Weak vs 20/20 is huge (13.5 more vs 20.8 more).

Sulfur flask doesn't really do anything if u don't take ZO. I understand why u cant go for a unique base but a defensive flask might be better as a base.

U might consider Auxium. Do not forget on top of dps/ES numbers it solves your freeze and chill problem and saves 2 points as u dont need Mind Drinker for leech.

For 4L PS, u can consider investing into levelled gems. Effect is bigger when u have less gem slots, or u can go for pseudo 5L gloves. U wont need any of this after a point but it helps when u are struggling.

Also PoB shows 0 fire dmg, u need at least 1 source of added fire to proc cinderswallow urn

As u can see its about many small things coming together to make a difference. In time u will get accuracy, take the 4% pen u are missing on the tree and save some suffix slots. Which will let you drop resistances on other gear, where u can craft hybrid stats which in return will let you drop that extra dex node, which will let you get more ES from Unnatural calm which is more leech cap etc etc :)

One last tip, always keep an eye for even better small clusters. They are easy to sell so u can always buy new and sell yours even if its a small upgrade.
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/

This build is great and i have crafted these items by myself with harvest crafting. Feeling lucky but unfortunately i can't finish this build coz of currency lack. I belive I would smash endgame coz even now clearing is easy af with this items. Only thing is that i have low ES (as i mentioned lack of currency problems). I think ill try this build once again with more currency. For now if anyone want to buy this items can pm me in game @MeAnIntellectualWander
"
xeen161 wrote:

This build is great and i have crafted these items by myself with harvest crafting. Feeling lucky but unfortunately i can't finish this build coz of currency lack. I belive I would smash endgame coz even now clearing is easy af with this items. Only thing is that i have low ES (as i mentioned lack of currency problems). I think ill try this build once again with more currency. For now if anyone want to buy this items can pm me in game @MeAnIntellectualWander

Looks like you pretty much have what you need for the build. Can use cheaper items in the remaining slots and still be pretty strong, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info