[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Question, why we only keep Arcane Surge at lvl 3 and not higher ?
"
Acardipane wrote:
Question, why we only keep Arcane Surge at lvl 3 and not higher ?

However much mana your travel skill costs you want to be able to proc arcane surge with only a single dash or flame dash. That means keeping the gem level low.
What stats realy matter on wand? Wiki says added fire damage only aply to wand attack but you(i mean you Zzang) have this stat, im a bit confused. And i want to say ty for cool build.
Hello nice guide. I was following zizs life based guide as league starter and after i got my shavs, chayubys and crafted some cluster jewels , i managed to change my build onto yours. Really enjoying so far but i have 2 questions.
1- have you tried inspiration setup ? Im newbie when it comes to pob and builds , i couldnt tested myself.
2- probably very newbie question but it really bugs me.
How do you take care with ailments(freeze,bleed etc) ? It usually with flasks i know that but almost every ll guide uses 3-4 unique flasks + movement speed affix quicksilver.
I know we have freeze immu on boots craft. We have stun immu on chayubi ( which is also not possible on flasks )
What about bleed ? We have so much regen we just ignore it ? Also i love to have 1 flask with curse immunity , can you achieve curse immunity or just ignore this ? Thanks for answers
So I made the switch to this build but I feel like I lack dps.
that's my gear now

pob says 63k dps but it feels less ( https://pastebin.com/Cfh2RzEn )
having issues with bosses.
I know I'm using 5L but is it realy the problem?
I like this build , realy funny to play. - playin with sun glasses ^^
Crafting with garden is realy nice too

Last edited by Acardipane on Jun 27, 2020, 1:24:11 PM
"
AceN1 wrote:

pob says 63k dps but it feels less ( https://pastebin.com/Cfh2RzEn )
having issues with bosses.
I know I'm using 5L but is it realy the problem?

Yes Detonate Dead will more than double your dps. Check FAQ point 9 for 5 ways to get the mana issue fixed.
Just a quick quick question: For the rings, next to the Herald of Ash reduced mana reservation, there's either "Herald of Ash has increased buff effect" or "more fire damage while under the effect of Herald of Ash". Which one becomes more worthy at what point?
Last edited by FlizzyDuck on Jun 27, 2020, 1:58:39 PM
quick question. how can you solve the issue of poison now.?
GGG removes immune to poison on the pantheon.
biggest problem is poison bypass enegyshield.
Just wondering what Cataclyst we use on our Presence of Chayula ?

Defense Modifier or Attribute Modifier ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info