[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
CruorFRA wrote:
Hello,

i have a question regarding CDR,
Im reading lot of things, apparently its capped at 52%?

i have at the moment I have:

19% on the Gem + 30% (helm enchant) + 20 on the belt > 69% CDR

Does it mean that i have 17% useless, or it will still increase my DPS?

thanks

Congrats, you are at the next cap, no kiddin. 69% is the next good cap, but only playable without Herald of Ash.

Mostly you feel HoA in clearspeed in maps etc, not at bossfights like Sirus. On singletarget you only profit from the spelldmg and burn buff effect. 13%//40% on lvl 21 gem. The physcial as extra firedmg is not relevant for us.

I clear T16 blight maps and even sirus without HoA. I don't have the helm enchant yet, so I focus on other gear like belt/boots, so there is no reason at the moment to look for the rings also.

Last edited by affenflail on Jun 26, 2020, 10:43:11 PM
"
ZeroCloud wrote:
"
Acardipane wrote:
"
MidgetLove wrote:
Anyway to improve this gear?

Jesus, crazy stuff u got ^^
is HH good for our Build ?

Quite impressive 1 week into league with only 1 character at level 89 at time of this post....

Must be nice to never actually farm for any gear..
"
BenN1ce wrote:

Must be nice to never actually farm for any gear..

Duuuude Awakened Spellcascade, that helm enchant, HH, not even leveled Gems... ok yesterday I was short before buying bottled faith too.

But this... no comment.

Don't answer him anymore pls. That's BS.
Mind anyone listing all the minimum gear including jewels required to transition to ES build?
How impossible is it to craft that large cluster jewels with 3 passives and 2 jewel sockets?

Seems unrealistic.
Just wondering is it really worth for the abyss jewel and vaal rf to loose both of your rings, and pay yourself sick by getting the helmet enchant? Was checking build from poe ninja and came aroung guy who has only one reduced mana/buff effect for herald of ash ring, no helmet enchant and has herald of ashed linked with blood magic.
"
DarkShad0wZ wrote:
How impossible is it to craft that large cluster jewels with 3 passives and 2 jewel sockets?

Seems unrealistic.

I have added this question to FAQ point 10 as it was asked very frequently. Here is the answer:

A fix from GGG is coming for Cluster Jewels see here :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2885363
In the meantime focus on 2 sockets + Thaumophage and one of the both prefixes (Conjured Wall/Magehunter).

"
vudde wrote:
Just wondering is it really worth for the abyss jewel and vaal rf to loose both of your rings, and pay yourself sick by getting the helmet enchant? Was checking build from poe ninja and came aroung guy who has only one reduced mana/buff effect for herald of ash ring, no helmet enchant and has herald of ashed linked with blood magic.

Im not sure if i understand you right. The Abyss Jewele + my Abyss Socketgloves are not neccessary its a personal design decision of me to hit 10k ES and help fullfil dex requirements.

Regarding your second part of the question: Please check point 9 in the FAQ section.
Last edited by zzang on Jun 27, 2020, 4:11:31 AM
"
DarkShad0wZ wrote:

Seems unrealistic.

If you get the prefixes + 2 jewel sockets you have a 42% chance of hitting Thaumophage with a caster slam from Harvest. If you have Thaumophage, 2 jewel sockets and one prefix it's a little harder, and way harder if you need to slam Mage Hunter. Not that anyone should bother really since they're changing it soon but it's pretty reasonable in Harvest.

Build works great even at 6k ES and unfinished gear. I played through everything at 4.5k-5k ES and just accepted that I was going to die all the time. Would recommend the life version or using a high ES shield with ES on block if you want more comfortable and slower gameplay.
I'm planning to transition to this build and I'm looking for ways to make it cheaper. I have noticed that some people reserve HoA on life. It looks like a way to get almost endgame setup without enchant, with Charisma and only 1 ring with reduced mana reservation.

Disadvantages:
-no longer HoGM viable (cull)
-requires an additional 2-link so arcane surge has to go.

Am I missing something else?

Here is a pob with reservation calculation:
https://pastebin.com/QjRPRnKq
i dont seem to get crit multi from the tree even with it specd am i missing something? or does it not show

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info