[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Day after I switched and geared bulid, cuz I really did not want losing my mind without enchant this happened: First Uberlab of league :D!

Why fire ele dmg wand as local when it doesn't affect on spell, only in attacks ?.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
"
Execreth wrote:
Why fire ele dmg wand as local when it doesn't affect on spell, only in attacks ?.

Spellslinger Support adds it
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
Execreth wrote:

Aha, but its a spell build not attack one, so its a waste to craft fire spell dmg with local fire dmg to wand attacks.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
It's not even possible to get Cannot be Frozen, Cannot be Chilled and Cooldown recovery on the same boots is it? Is there any other way to avoid being frozen and chilled considering we run no traditional flasks?

And if we're supporting HoA with Blood Magic now do we even need the mana reservation helm? Can basically go back to the old way the build worked but minus arcane surge or some dash charges or something
Last edited by Overmasterr on Jun 27, 2020, 7:57:15 PM
"
Execreth wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
Execreth wrote:

Aha, but its a spell build not attack one, so its a waste to craft fire spell dmg with local fire dmg to wand attacks.

Read the skill carefully

Loving the build and was able to craft this wand today. Plan is to use seeds to craft the fire dmg as extra chaos to T1 and then i will be done with it.

My question is should i try to get add fire to spells, instead of fire dmg as extra chaos ? it would be harder to do at this point but trying to figure out how to min/max a wand.
"
Dieclowns wrote:

Loving the build and was able to craft this wand today. Plan is to use seeds to craft the fire dmg as extra chaos to T1 and then i will be done with it.

My question is should i try to get add fire to spells, instead of fire dmg as extra chaos ? it would be harder to do at this point but trying to figure out how to min/max a wand.

Best in slot wand would be:

T1 Adds # - # Fire damage
+1 Gem/Fire Gem
T1 Spell Damage
T1 Crit Multi
T1 Crit Chance
And Trigger socketed spell enchant
Hi, I'm trying the build out and thought of an alternative to increase damage.

Right now I'm using Inspiration instead of Concentrated Effect in the 6 link and am able to reserve Herald of Ash, VD/DD with SS on my mana without the Spellslinger mana reserve on the helmet.

To do this, you need another 2% less mana reserved, which you can get by either pathing down to get the node near Leadership (spending 5 passive points more), socketing Conqueror's Efficiency somewhere or getting 2 jewels with 1% LMR corrupts. You will also no longer need the Charisma on your amulet as you will have enough LMR on this setup.

Of course the tradeoff is you will need Inspiration linked with Frenzy to get the benefit of the charges, probably giving up Power Charge on Critical. However this will free up the helmet enchant for CDR, enabling you to get 69% CDR, as well as the amulet annointment (probably for Heart of Flame).

Do you think this setup results in more damage than 52% CDR on Concentrated Effect and Power Charge on Critical? In a min maxing version of the build you won't need to give up the passive points or a jewel slot for Conq Efficiency, because you'll be able to get the 2 LMR corrupts on jewels.

Another possibility would be to go for Hypothermia instead of Inspiration and keep Charisma, which should allow you to keep Power Charge on Critical while also allowing for 30% SS CDR enchant on helmet. I haven't tested if the mana reserved works out, you may need a few % LMR points from jewels to get there.

Thanks for your time and thoughts!
is bone offering the only gem that consumes the corpse? wld it be too inconsistent if I equipped bone offering with "cast when taken damage support" as I cant control when I consume to get dmg buffs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info