[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Pastebin not working with POB 1.4.169 (latest).
May I request an updated POB for this? Looks really interesting. Thanks!
hello, how do you think this build perform comapred to a ice crash or HunterKee's Consercated/tectonic slam path JUGG???

considerating as starter build, cost, and end game contend?

thx alot
Does it make sense to go a full life build first and then transition into the ES version once we have the gear?
"
Zonraz wrote:
Does it make sense to go a full life build first and then transition into the ES version once we have the gear?

Yes. No build can reasonably start as pure ES. Check out the life tree on page 38. You can transition from that to his build as you get good ES gear.
"
xRagnaroGx wrote:

I pretty sure you are wrong about 200% attack speed as i can see atm testing spellslinger it have its own cooldown of 0.36 sec on gem lvl 21 ..
Only alternative i think about is elementalist and scaling with golems but i not yet sure about total dps compare to necro.

To me it sounds like you dont know how Spellslinger works in this build. We trigger spells with our attacks.

"
xAlvin07x wrote:
Pastebin not working with POB 1.4.169 (latest).
May I request an updated POB for this? Looks really interesting. Thanks!

The website pastebin.com is bombarded with posts recently so they built in captchas. I can recommend to open website directly and copy the raw code and input it into PoB.
Last edited by zzang on Jun 18, 2020, 1:47:44 AM
Would be cool if you make a leveling section for the newer players like for example what colours sockets to aim for before what level.
wakka
"
SeqHawk wrote:
"
Zonraz wrote:

Yes. No build can reasonably start as pure ES. Check out the life tree on page 38. You can transition from that to his build as you get good ES gear.

What do you mean by that? I always go 2k es and be just fine till i get enough es :D
How much dps is there on this build high end? looking at different life vs. es variants
"
clandestinehp wrote:
How much dps is there on this build high end? looking at different life vs. es variants

It's clearly 30% more just by the low life node so yeah
"
The website pastebin.com is bombarded with posts recently so they built in captchas. I can recommend to open website directly and copy the raw code and input it into PoB.

Just tried entering the raw code into POB and it doesn't work?

A friend of mine tried it too, possible for an updated POB? Keen to try this in Harvest :)

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info