[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Very interesting build .. but really why is necro mandatory for it?
As i can see in PoB the dps of corpse exploshions that scale with % of corpse life are like 10x lower then spell dps part .. so why use necro?
Someone can confirm\reply on this.

And as for 200% atk/cast speed its dont effect spellslinger cooldown of base 0.5 second so its not really a point
Last edited by xRagnaroGx on Jun 17, 2020, 5:30:07 PM
Synergy with ascendancy.PlagueBringer+ CorpsePact.
is this the best spellslinger out there? looks pretty awesome. Can you update a leveling guide for it since im pretty new to the game. Thanks.
"
xRagnaroGx wrote:

- Essence Glutton provides massive amount of mana recovery. You wil have poblems after 200% attack speed is applied to serve that mana

- You need the 200% attack speed from corpse pact to fire as fast as possible to trigger your spells

- Mistress of Sacrifice because block is an essential part of this build that we gain with Bone Offering.

I recommend to check the mechanics of Spellslinger a bit before you think to start this build.

Of course if you have a working alternative i would be curious to hear.
Last edited by zzang on Jun 17, 2020, 6:33:30 PM
"
zzang wrote:
"
xRagnaroGx wrote:

- Essence Glutton provides massive amount of mana recovery. You wil have poblems after 200% attack speed is applied to serve that mana

- You need the 200% attack speed from corpse pact to fire as fast as possible to trigger your spells

- Mistress of Sacrifice because block is an essential part of this build that we gain with Bone Offering.

I recommend to check the mechanics of Spellslinger a bit before you think to start this build.

"
aka2411 wrote:
is this the best spellslinger out there? looks pretty awesome. Can you update a leveling guide for it since im pretty new to the game. Thanks.

To my understanding its the best, yes.
I cant offer leveling guide but i saw a post on page 38 for some life leveling tree before transition into ES happens.
"
zzang wrote:
"
xRagnaroGx wrote:

I pretty sure you are wrong about 200% attack speed as i can see atm testing spellslinger it have its own cooldown of 0.36 sec on gem lvl 21 ..
Only alternative i think about is elementalist and scaling with golems but i not yet sure about total dps compare to necro.
"
zzang wrote:

I cant offer leveling guide but i saw a post on page 38 for some life leveling tree before transition into ES happens.

How comes you can't offer a leveling guide?
"
Glithy wrote:
"
zzang wrote:

How comes you can't offer a leveling guide?

because there is none.. this is an es build..

go to ancine build there is a leveling guide and leave him a like and subscribe writing it.
Can you add a changelog section on what was added/changed to your original post ? I assume just updated to 3.11 PoB ?
What would you recommend leveling skill wise? Could you put a change log for 3.11 for what has changed and what we need to change.

Thanks bb!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info