[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
rejolt wrote:
Looking at the manifesto, this build is still going to be giga omega strong, nerfs are be Wave of Conviction exposure and Vaal RF (which was not even usable big bosses like Sirus, Maven, Feared etc..). Losing probably 5% damage without Vaal RF and probably close to 15% with Vaal RF.

Looking at all of the other meta skills being nerfed, I wouldn't be surprised if VD becomes meta again.

I def agree with this, also blighted maps look in a good spot this time and this build is really good for it.

Only problem is how to get this started, kindof flamselinger elementalist and respec a week in or something like that?
Guys, can i league start with this build? Is it possible?
"
Martiusz wrote:

"
OWazabi wrote:
I def agree with this, also blighted maps look in a good spot this time and this build is really good for it.

Only problem is how to get this started, kindof flamselinger elementalist and respec a week in or something like that?

No. League start with this, and transition over once you have enough for 5L Shavs + Presence of Chayula, you'll also need about 60-70 regrets. Once you have enough for the transition you'll be doing probably double dps from this build.

Once you get Crown with Spellslinger MR% reservation and Anguish rings with Herald MR you can swap into a 6L Shavs with DD

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2799337
Last edited by rejolt on Apr 12, 2021, 9:29:16 PM
"
rejolt wrote:
"
Martiusz wrote:

"
OWazabi wrote:

No. League start with this, and transition over once you have enough for 5L Shavs + Presence of Chayula, you'll also need about 60-70 regrets. Once you have enough for the transition you'll be doing probably double dps from this build.

Once you get Crown with Spellslinger MR% reservation and Anguish rings with Herald MR you can swap into a 6L Shavs with DD

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2799337

THANK YOU!
Mostly unaffected by the nerfs, build will still be strong.

Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown (previously 4 seconds).

Looks like the build will still be alive and juicing hard, slightly affected by this the trigger nerf. We are currently running Bone Offering and Wave of Conviction + Flammability on our wand.

Remember that CDR effects Trigger, so with 32% CDR Trigger will be a 6 sec cooldown, even lower if you push higher CDR

Affected Skills

- Bone Offering wont affect us much since we have increased skill duration, and the fact that consumed corpses increase its duration.

- Wave of conviction in this build lats for Base 4 seconds + (50% Duration from tree + 40% from skill gem). Resulting in the exposure lasting for 7.6 seconds.

- Flammability is unaffected since its duration is 10 base seconds.

Summary

Everything should work as before, however missing hits with your trigger will be more penalizing.
Last edited by rejolt on Apr 14, 2021, 1:07:04 AM
Slight nerfs to Stalwart Commander for a bit less ES.

Depending on what this means:

Spellslinger

No longer supports skills granted by items.

Rip my helm or maybe not. I guess they mean active skills granted but not sure. If its a targeted nerf Crown of the Inward Eye like in the old days...
what about blood magic?

Blood Magic Support has been removed. Two new Support gems have been added in its place.

Added a new Strength Support Gem - Arrogance: Supports any skill with a reservation. Skills reserve life instead of mana and have increased aura effect. The reservation multiplier decreases as the gem level increases. Any existing Blood Magic Support Gems will be converted to Arrogance Support Gems.

guess we need to see the values later today to compare.
I expect the reservation to be roughly the same value we also got a little bit % room on life not too much though.
i eas glancing over the build and i was wondering how exactly does this build regenerate 2600 ES/s ?

In your recommended league version there is no regen at all. Which interaction is causing the huge difference?

maybe the helm will be i little hard to craft this league...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info