[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Looking for help to improve my damage / boss damage and ES.
Current gear. Do i have enough CDR? 20% on my belt 14% on my boots. and 40% from spellslinger gem? I have not got Alira yet need to re-spec into Alira later on!
Will fix my resistence issues :) Thank you! if you also see if i'm doing anything wrong please point it out!

Last edited by DamnTheUnicorns on Mar 26, 2021, 6:35:33 PM
"
Looking for help to improve my damage / boss damage and ES.
Current gear. Do i have enough CDR? 20% on my belt 14% on my boots. and 40% from spellslinger gem? I have not got Alira yet need to re-spec into Alira later on!
Will fix my resistence issues :) Thank you! if you also see if i'm doing anything wrong please point it out!

Your wand requires flat added fire damage read the function of Spellslinger gem for it.

You could aim for the next CDR cap which is 82%. Your wand base is interesting. I imagine if the Frenzy Charge generation is reliable you could switch Frenzy for Power Siphon and skip culling strike on gloves for a resist to make Tailwind fit easily on boots.

I have no time left for doing a new wand on this base but i can see this would work quite well.
"
zzang wrote:
"
few questions;

there's no curse immunity right? currently running warding on diamond flask, but do others just run content without curses or just deal with them?

any reason to run flammability on weapon if you have it 6l in body (when using hubris)? what would you replace with? tempest shield? holy relic?

how good is the unnerve and should I go for it assuming major upgrades are out of the way

You can use a Curse Immune Diamond Flask if you find curses trouble some.

Flammability was a error in the linked gear when i swapped gems. Chest is dual curse and Combustion is in Wand link (its a matter of taste i think) i used to use combustion in my chest before.

Unnerve is like 10% more damage so its very good.

ohh so you combust linked wave of conviction, hmmm interesting yeah. I've a +2curse +2 aoe shavs so get 26 flammability in chest which is likely better.
Thanks for your reply! How do i get more CDR? thanks!
"
Thanks for your reply! How do i get more CDR? thanks!

Look at the start post:

"
"Update for 3.13: We actually can reach the next CDR cap of 82% to hit 0.33s cooldown with Elevated Maven Mod on Boots (highly recommended).
CDR Sources:
- 20% Belt
- 20% Boots
- 42% from lvl 22 Spellslinger Gem (21 + 1 Gem Levels form Wand)"
Last edited by Etralis on Mar 28, 2021, 5:53:47 AM
Crafted these, Would remove non influence work and then aug def to get ES?
Also remove life
Last edited by DamnTheUnicorns on Mar 29, 2021, 3:54:55 PM
"
Crafted these, Would remove non influence work and then aug def to get ES?
Also remove life

I guess you want to remove Intelligence suffix? If so yes could be an approach but its 50/50 chance to lose dex. Make sure to remove prefixes first and check what possible influence mods could roll as a suffix.
How bad is this helm compared to Crown?

It shows I lose like 15k dps on VD and 25k DD when I switch to this helm from Crown of the Inward Eye with gem switchups

AM I supposed to lose dps on PoB? Does the extra damage from awakened hextouch and curses make up for it?
Last edited by Yunivercity on Mar 30, 2021, 9:01:57 PM
"
Yunivercity wrote:

It shows I lose like 15k dps on VD and 25k DD when I switch to this helm from Crown of the Inward Eye with gem switchups

AM I supposed to lose dps on PoB? Does the extra damage from awakened hextouch and curses make up for it?

Im terrible with PoB, but im pretty sure even this non-elevated version of the helmet is a huge DMG-boost compared to crown of the inward eye!
"
Yunivercity wrote:

you're probably not changing your vd dd sockets to helmet, the 4 non eleveated mods are easily +30% dps

here's my character with inward;
https://pastebin.com/5x52uzHS

vs lvl16 conc;
https://pastebin.com/eU7hDcwX

buffed, 3m vs 4.7

lvl20 conc is another +2.7% and 25 is +6%

other maven elevated are around +3% each as well

also if you have good shavs flammability is better in chest compared to combust (move combust into wand)

Last edited by Mizerka on Apr 1, 2021, 7:40:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info