[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hi,
Has anyone thought of playing this for next league with harvest nerf?. Cos I like this build, and was thinking will it be possible to play this without harvest? Cos when tried, even without super build (just shavs, normal helmet with resist,..) this build was super strong.
Any thoughts of this build without harvest or is there any similar builds to this which are doable without harvest?
Thanks
"
Sukre wrote:
Hi,
Has anyone thought of playing this for next league with harvest nerf?. Cos I like this build, and was thinking will it be possible to play this without harvest? Cos when tried, even without super build (just shavs, normal helmet with resist,..) this build was super strong.
Any thoughts of this build without harvest or is there any similar builds to this which are doable without harvest?
Thanks

The build can still work, and I'm sure some will play it.
The issue is getting it to the extreme min/max that some like to do will be near impossible.

Wand and Helm being the big game changers.
Hi, you wrote in description that this build has freeze immunity. I don't understand where you get it. I'm probably missing something. Can you help me understanding?
"
Hi, you wrote in description that this build has freeze immunity. I don't understand where you get it. I'm probably missing something. Can you help me understanding?

8 Jewels with implicit 10% chance to avoid being frozen and 20% from Arcane Swiftness node. My jewels seem to be not updated in the thread but they are in the PoB.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 24, 2021, 1:30:41 PM
"

You can get 100% ailment immunity too (against freeze, chill, shock and ignite [also 80% against scorch, brittle and sap]).

* 20% from Arcane Swiftness node
* 35% from shaper boots
* 25% from craft on gloves
* 20% from eight jewel implicits (2 freeze, 2 chill, 2 shock and 2 ignite)

Jewels are a bit pain to craft though. You get the couple first ones easily since chances are high. But the last one is of course a big gamble. But the build is perfectly playable without immunities, so you can try to get them over long period of time and still play. Slightly annoying to unsocket the cluster jewels with orbs of regret so remember to have spare respec points so you don't have to port to hideout for them if you find Harvest and the craft.
Last edited by Wermine on Mar 24, 2021, 1:39:59 PM
"
zzang wrote:
"

8 Jewels with implicit 10% chance to avoid being frozen and 20% from Arcane Swiftness node. My jewels seem to be not updated in the thread but they are in the PoB.

Thank You.
"
Wermine wrote:
"

You can get 100% ailment immunity too (against freeze, chill, shock and ignite [also 80% against scorch, brittle and sap]).

* 20% from Arcane Swiftness node
* 35% from shaper boots
* 25% from craft on gloves
* 20% from eight jewel implicits (2 freeze, 2 chill, 2 shock and 2 ignite)

Jewels are a bit pain to craft though. You get the couple first ones easily since chances are high. But the last one is of course a big gamble. But the build is perfectly playable without immunities, so you can try to get them over long period of time and still play. Slightly annoying to unsocket the cluster jewels with orbs of regret so remember to have spare respec points so you don't have to port to hideout for them if you find Harvest and the craft.

THanks, ignite and shock are not that painful. The most punishing is freeze and chill. The reason why I asked about freeze immunity is that I have now Sulph flask with anti chill/freeze and to swap to Bottled Faith I need to get those 2 immunities somwhere else. Gonna look for shaper boots and will try to get freeze avoidance on jewels with harvest. Hope I'll succeed.
"
InquirusOX wrote:
Hi, you wrote in des
THanks, ignite and shock are not that painful. The most punishing is freeze and chill. The reason why I asked about freeze immunity is that I have now Sulph flask with anti chill/freeze and to swap to Bottled Faith I need to get those 2 immunities somwhere else. Gonna look for shaper boots and will try to get freeze avoidance on jewels with harvest. Hope I'll succeed.

You also can bench craft freeze immune on boots if you like. Also if you get for example a 4% crit helm you can skip the Diamond Flask suffix for shock immune. The other Ailments are more or less irrelevant as you pointed out Freeze and to a lesser degree Chill immune are most important.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 25, 2021, 7:38:30 AM
few questions;

there's no curse immunity right? currently running warding on diamond flask, but do others just run content without curses or just deal with them?

any reason to run flammability on weapon if you have it 6l in body (when using hubris)? what would you replace with? tempest shield? holy relic?

how good is the unnerve and should I go for it assuming major upgrades are out of the way
"
few questions;

there's no curse immunity right? currently running warding on diamond flask, but do others just run content without curses or just deal with them?

any reason to run flammability on weapon if you have it 6l in body (when using hubris)? what would you replace with? tempest shield? holy relic?

how good is the unnerve and should I go for it assuming major upgrades are out of the way

You can use a Curse Immune Diamond Flask if you find curses trouble some.

Flammability was a error in the linked gear when i swapped gems. Chest is dual curse and Combustion is in Wand link (its a matter of taste i think) i used to use combustion in my chest before.

Unnerve is like 10% more damage so its very good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info