[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Thats where im at now:

What am i doing next?
Use "augment influenced mod"?
And then just maven orb and pray?
Does it make sense to augment or bench craft a 2nd or even third prefix before using maven?
If so, why?
"
Etralis wrote:
Thats where im at now:

What am i doing next?
Does it make sense to augment or bench craft a 2nd or even third prefix before using maven?
If so, why?

Aug influence and r/a influence until you have conc effect and another influence prefix. Craft suffixes cannot be changed and maven, 50% chance to hit conc effect. If you don't, scour and try again (suffixes will stay)

Unless you're trying to elevate crit but I think zzang said that doesnt really add much damage
Last edited by Bonerfleximus on Mar 18, 2021, 11:08:39 AM
Hm, but by doing so I could accidently remove my influenced suffixes?! Even the elevated one?!

And I do actually want crit elevated aswell :-)
God, its so complicated, haha...

"
Bonerfleximus wrote:
"
Etralis wrote:
Thats where im at now:

What am i doing next?
If so, why?

Aug influence and r/a influence until you have conc effect and another influence prefix. Craft suffixes cannot be changed and maven, 50% chance to hit conc effect. If you don't, scour and try again (suffixes will stay)

Unless you're trying to elevate crit but I think zzang said that doesnt really add much damage
Last edited by Etralis on Mar 18, 2021, 11:38:22 AM
"
Etralis wrote:
Hm, but by doing so I could accidently remove my influenced suffixes?! Even the elevated one?!

And I do actually want crit elevated aswell :-)
God, its so complicated, haha...

Yes its not easy, Harvest need quite some knowledge and currency for such items to be pulled off.
So your next step if you do want the crit is: Aug a prefix that is a influenced one like elder/shaper maybe aug cold works for cold spell dmg prefix need to check the mods. When u got a influenced prefix mod you maven for a 16% success chance and yes you can remove elevated hypo with that there is no better way of doing this.

Good luck :)
But hey after 3.14 we will close our eyes and exalt. Isnt that better :PPP
Last edited by zzang on Mar 18, 2021, 12:31:59 PM
If you update this post to the next patch could you also give a guide how you would level it as a starter?
I always struggle to make a good transition form life to energy so a guide for that would be nice.
"
cealis wrote:
If you update this post to the next patch could you also give a guide how you would level it as a starter?
I always struggle to make a good transition form life to energy so a guide for that would be nice.

Im honest this build is not a league starter. Also without harvest i have big doubts that this gonna be viable in a league. I would probably recommend some MoM Blade Vortex Indigon Pathfinder for coming league as its currently the most powerful build for comparable low budget.

But if you are really into this build i recommend to play deatonate dead until early 90's and then transition once you get the low life gear like shavrones + anguish rings abd inward eye with the enchant.
"
Threw 45-50ex ish at this yesterday, and although dps is very good (without aw cascade and cdr boots, 2.5cast 0.43cdr) I get around 500k sirus pob buffed so around 10m sirus dps.

but it's just so squishy, for me at least, I guess I'll farm up some more gear and come back to it, no freeze removal, no burn, curse or bleed really is a struggle sometimes especially without good movement to get to next pack to out regen it, doing some juice in valdos etc is very rippy.

I've done deathless aw9, maven, uelder and most invites etc to test it, dmg is good, but atm is more of a boss killer than a mapper/overall build.

Unless I'm missing something painfully obvious, I'd love to know it;

pob;
https://pastebin.com/0cPmFDJJ

gear;

Threw 30ish more ex at it, can confirm it feels much better now, I wouldn't play it properly without like 60-80ex investment

Just finished crafting my wand, total spent about 14ex on it, wasn't lucky with multi, took 5 goes but it's still a +15% over previous wand, those fire prefixes are strong. also looking at pob, +1 all is only 1% dps, and +2 isn't even worth it. got AW cascades as well for 12 balls.

I guess now I just use a mirror or two to get perfect double corruptions... but that'll be in std I guess.

https://pastebin.com/T3UdUbca

3-4 more 10% free on jewels implicits, and I can drop freeze on belt for guaranteed caster mod for spell%$ on flask. the hunter flask on crit would probably be ideal though.

Last edited by Mizerka on Mar 18, 2021, 9:59:20 PM
So I removed Righteous Fire from my bar and magically I stopped dying in fractured canyons. I think I wasn't recovering enough to offset the incoming damage and RF at the same time, and it often got me super low when prox shields prevent me from leeching for a moment.

"
Bonerfleximus wrote:
So I removed Righteous Fire from my bar and magically I stopped dying in fractured canyons. I think I wasn't recovering enough to offset the incoming damage and RF at the same time, and it often got me super low when prox shields prevent me from leeching for a moment.

Oh, yes Righteous Fire is something that should not be used for normal mapping and during leveling the dps would be overkill. I started using it at lvl 100 for T19 100% delirious maps. Its less problematic with Vaal RF as its a one time only effect.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 19, 2021, 4:01:04 AM
Not gonna lie though that this build hits like a train, I have reached lvl 100, and have gotten most of the possible items that i could get or crafted myself. Complete all the contents available in game and thank you once again for this awesome build!

POB Link: https://pastebin.com/6HHCN8aC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info