[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Bjornz0r wrote:
Alright thanks a lot for the breakdown mate, alhough it made me feel like a poor person, and iam wondering how to get to that number :)

Eheh yeah I know that feeling, set Atoll as your favorited map, have all your Atlas passives into harvest and spam the shit out of it, sell your harvests, you can make about 5-10ex per harvest usually
Last edited by Taj992 on Mar 3, 2021, 6:01:40 PM
"
Taj992 wrote:

Eheh yeah I know that feeling, set Atoll as your favorited map, have all your Atlas passives into harvest and spam the shit out of it, sell your harvests, you can make about 5-10ex per harvest usually

Yes, this is the way. It was never easier to make currency than in 3.13 maybe Grandmasters league mass crafting 500pdps bows when this dps value was considered "high end".
Hello, not sure if this has been answered somewhere in this thread at least i couldnt find it then.

When looking at the crafting section for the wand, it recommends starting with fracturing the T1 increased Fire Damage.

What is the most cost and maybe also time-efficient way to get T1 inc. Fire Dmg?

I am not sure if fossils or alt spamming is best although I think fossils might be a better way and even then Craft of Exile says its around 17 to 30 Ex just to get T1 inc. Fire Dmg or am I missing something?

Hope someone knows more than I do :D

Regards

HerrPeppschmier
"
Hello, not sure if this has been answered somewhere in this thread at least i couldnt find it then.

When looking at the crafting section for the wand, it recommends starting with fracturing the T1 increased Fire Damage.

What is the most cost and maybe also time-efficient way to get T1 inc. Fire Dmg?

I am not sure if fossils or alt spamming is best although I think fossils might be a better way and even then Craft of Exile says its around 17 to 30 Ex just to get T1 inc. Fire Dmg or am I missing something?

Regards

HerrPeppschmier

Personally I'd just set live search on trade site and wait for deals. Try this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/vdoXRDJuE

No fractured, mirrored, corrupted or influenced base. Must be Imbued Wand (could we use some other 1.5 aps wand perhaps?). Min ilvl 84 because it's needed for T1 inc fire damage and it culls a lot of low ilvl wands with dual fire dam affixes. Max ilvl 93 in case someone gets too high ilvl wand from somewhere and you can't harvest craft that.

This search still finds wands which are useless to us since they will not have T1 inc fire dam. Most cheap wands will have dual affixes, like "Topotante's" prefix 75-79% and "of Immolation" suffix 23-26% and those togeter can go above 100%. So hover your mouse over the inc fire dam affix and check whether it's just one prefix or is it dual affix.

When you start to find wands, you need to decide whether to use 1/5 fracture or 1/3 prefix fracture. This depends on how cheaply and easily you get the wands. If you happen to get them like 10-40c a piece, try cheap and more available 1/5 fracture. Otherwise, try the more expensive 1/3 craft. You do the math.

If the wand has wonky amount of affixes, you can fiddle with those with beastcrafting. If you have one prefix and three suffixes, simply use "add prefix, remove suffix" beast and benchcraft one prefix and then you can use "fracture prefix if item has three prefixes" harvest craft. Those beasts are super cheap.

If item has only three affixes, you can add fourth via Leo in research or via Harvest crafting (the craft is way cheaper than 1ex, "add one lucky modifier"). Then benchcraft the fifth. Or if you want to use the 1/3 fracture Harvest craft, fiddle with aforementioned beastcrafting.
"

Regards

HerrPeppschmier

Getting the fractured mod is probably the most expensive step. Best way to get t1 # Added Fire damage needs 199 tries with scorched fossil according to craft of exile. It sounds doable to me.

What i would not do:

- Setting up a search filter in trade for a base wand twisting thumbs and hoping for it. Think logically anyone doing these wands are doing them for themselves they wont sell. If you get lucky someone sells his finished wand for a supreme extra to fund a new build. And if a wand base would pop up be assured there are plenty of people looking out for one.

In the end roll it yourself to make yourself happy.
After all a proper Wand is the single most significant dps source for this build (yes more dps than the rare helm in comparison). So its definitely worth it.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 4, 2021, 7:17:30 AM
"
zzang wrote:
"

Regards

HerrPeppschmier

Getting the fractured mod is probably the most expensive step. Best way to get t1 # Added Fire damage needs 199 tries with scorched fossil according to craft of exile. It sounds doable to me.

What i would not do:

- Setting up a search filter in trade for a base wand twisting thumbs and hoping for it. Think logically anyone doing these wands are doing them for themselves they wont sell. If you get lucky someone sells his finished wand for a supreme extra to fund a new build. And if a wand base would pop up be assured there are plenty of people looking out for one.

In the end roll it yourself to make yourself happy.
After all a proper Wand is the single most significant dps source for this build (yes more dps than the rare helm in comparison). So its definitely worth it.

Ty for the advice first of all. Of course I have searched the entire market and there is no Imbued Wand with Single T1 Increased Fire Damage to craft on, cause , as Wermine has alrdy pointed out correctly, that most bases have hybrid mods. If there are ones they are mostly extremely overpriced as they have other "useful" mods on it.

So therefore I wanted to ask what the best way is to craft them as I think this is the only way to go. If I get lucky and get an Imbued Base with T1 Inc Fire Dmg for a good price, I would take it of course.

Just to clraify things @ZZang. I am talking about the "Increased Fire Damage" which is 724 Tries according to Craft of Exile with Scorched Fossils only. THis is something different than 199 tries. Am I still on the right path with fossils?

Edit: I also have to take into consideration that if my fracture doesnt hit the right mod, I would have to do it again. ^^

Regards

Last edited by HerrPeppschmier on Mar 4, 2021, 8:34:51 AM
"

Just to clraify things @ZZang. I am talking about the "Increased Fire Damage" which is 724 Tries according to Craft of Exile with Scorched Fossils only. THis is something different than 199 tries. Am I still on the right path with fossils?

Edit: I also have to take into consideration that if my fracture doesnt hit the right mod, I would have to do it again. ^^

Regards

I was referring to t1 ADDED FIRE damage. I see no downside in fracturing that and roll the +1 All gems and then do R/A fire for the other prefix.

The added fire comes with less initial cost and is a bit more expensive with r/a fire while the other approach is more initial cost and less finishing cost.

In the end its the same. And yes Wand is hardest craft in this build but also the most dps gains. Alternatively you wait the days for a wand to pop up on trade and get lucky. But my recommendation is use Harvest as long as we have access to it before crying people ruin it. Without Harvest the wand, no - the whole build would be impossible.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 4, 2021, 8:46:13 AM
"
zzang wrote:

What i would not do:

- Setting up a search filter in trade for a base wand twisting thumbs and hoping for it. .

That's how I did it. I found three wands in less than a day, 10-40c a pop. Managed to fracture increased fire damage affix on it on third try.

Actually, I just checked and without live search I found this wand for 20c:

One other wand is for sale for 3c with T1 fire mod, seller is afk but was online 2 days ago.

The best bet is probably to set the live search and also try to roll yourself. No harm in that. I'm willing to sell this wand to HerrPeppschmier for 20c if he wants it.
"
Wermine wrote:

That's how I did it. I found three wands in less than a day, 10-40c a pop. Managed to fracture increased fire damage affix on it on third try.

Actually, I just checked and without live search I found this wand for 20c:

One other wand is for sale for 3c with T1 fire mod, seller is afk but was online 2 days ago.

The best bet is probably to set the live search and also try to roll yourself. No harm in that. I'm willing to sell this wand to HerrPeppschmier for 20c if he wants it.

I confused this as i was thinking you are trying to buy a wand with a fractured mod already. Yes this is a viable alternative to try and buy a wand for fracture process if they are available.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 4, 2021, 9:17:28 AM
It seems like wands became much more cheaper atm. Xoph's wand was about 3-4 ex for base when I was crafting wand for myself. I actually just have bought a wand with t1 inc fire damage mod, and I was copying them via beast splitting until I didn't fracture the required mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info