[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
samudkl wrote:
"
"
samudkl wrote:
i cant understand how to helmet craft, can somebody explain it better? i am pretty new in crafting.

12. if you don't have the enchant already, time to grind uber lab for it.

Helm is now finished.

Wow, thank you so much ! that`s just what i need.

I hope you didn't start crafting yet, because step number 12 should be the first step. You should buy the base with enchant. And be sure to use Awakener's Orb correctly so the enchant stays. Never ever try to farm uberlab for specific enchant, it never works.
"
Wermine wrote:

I hope you didn't start crafting yet, because step number 12 should be the first step. You should buy the base with enchant. And be sure to use Awakener's Orb correctly so the enchant stays. Never ever try to farm uberlab for specific enchant, it never works.

I supplemented this as step 0 for the helm crafting approach in the Crafting Section of the Guide.
hi, for medium cluster first among equals or replenishing presence ?
"
Le_Sans_Nom wrote:
hi, for medium cluster first among equals or replenishing presence ?

Replenishing Presence for sure. We take the 1% extra ES regen without downsides.
thanks for the quick answer
Sorry, this has probably already been asked, but what would the best way to transition into the build be? I assume you need the helm, shavs, wand and shield before you can start?

Also, any rough estimates on what the price is of crafting the helm and wand? i understand it can fluctuate, but just a ballpark number?
Anyone else having a super hard time to find any kind of decent wands for sale? Ive been watching for days, even just a decent base but cant find anything.

Or maybe my search skills just suck heh, any suggestions?
"
Taj992 wrote:

Or maybe my search skills just suck heh, any suggestions?

You need to craft it yourself.
Check the crafting section of the guide.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 3, 2021, 3:33:00 PM
Haha yeah I figured as much, been having a hell of a time getting t1 fire dmg %, let alone fracturing it but oooweee we tryin :P

"
Bjornz0r wrote:
Sorry, this has probably already been asked, but what would the best way to transition into the build be? I assume you need the helm, shavs, wand and shield before you can start?

Also, any rough estimates on what the price is of crafting the helm and wand? i understand it can fluctuate, but just a ballpark number?

I just made the helm a break down of what I had to spend..

The helm base shaper/elder with spellslinger enchant I got lucky and found one for 5ex but they are generally around 7ex

Awakener orb-4ex
>Essence of Horror-30c
>>I got lucky and it gave me lvl 20 hypo, but an aug cold costs about 1ex on tft
>>>>I did reroll prefix (about 30-40c a pop) ended up rolling a t1 ES% so kept that -2ex
>>>>>Crafted no caster(5 blessed)
>>>>>>Aug Inf-2ex (Missed concen, going to need to come back to this, this is most likely going to be most expensive part for me)
>>>>>>>Removed no caster and aug crit to add crit strike chance -1ex

Helmet done except for no conc aura yet and cost has been total around 15ex

I think my next step will be to craft suffix cannot be changed(2ex) and do add/remove influence(1-3ex) until I get conc

So depending on how much this costs, im hoping not to go over 25ex but we will see..

Last edited by Taj992 on Mar 3, 2021, 4:10:06 PM
Alright thanks a lot for the breakdown mate, alhough it made me feel like a poor person, and iam wondering how to get to that number :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info