[3.12] The Forgotten Gem - Stormbind Hierophant - self-cast 30+mil DPS AoE shotgun.

"
Smmogz wrote:
Anything drastic changed with Harvest?

After my league starter, I would like to try set cast Stormbind.

To be honest with you, I haven't checked all the nerfs to the cluster jewels, but after converting my PoB to 3.11, I have maybe lost a few thousand sirus DPS.

The base concept will still work: lots and lots of mana, Indigon, Ivory Tower, Arcane Cloak etc.

So I'd say yeah, it's still viable. :)
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Jun 24, 2020, 4:49:06 AM
Sadly in 3.11 Doedre gloves got nerfed to the ground (lost +50 total mana cost) so it's much harder to increase Rune Blast cost.

Edit: but now Voidbringers have that +flat total mana cost so just swap those gloves (which is even better as you don't suffer reduced cast speed from Doedre's)
Last edited by TheLilith on Jun 26, 2020, 5:24:58 AM
"
TheLilith wrote:
Sadly in 3.11 Doedre gloves got nerfed to the ground (lost +50 total mana cost) so it's much harder to increase Rune Blast cost.

Edit: but now Voidbringers have that +flat total mana cost so just swap those gloves (which is even better as you don't suffer reduced cast speed from Doedre's)

You are totally right, thanks for pointing that out. For some reason I did not get a notification that you left a reply yesterday.

I will edit the thread accordingly
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Would be Archmage Support usefull or it incompatible with the Indigon ?
"
Leverdatre wrote:
Would be Archmage Support usefull or it incompatible with the Indigon ?

No. Your mana would be instantly gone. Archmage is not suited for channeling skills.
Hello sir, is there a video showcasing the clear in maps?

"
Discosamba wrote:
Hello sir, is there a video showcasing the clear in maps?

If there was one, it would have been linked. This is not a clear speed build. No channeling spells are clear speed builds. It will clear all content for you, but not at a pre-nerf golden rule/anti-venom speeds.
Build looks fun and interesting, starting it now. So you put the stormbind down and use the rune blast from the helm stormbind to detonate the main one? Am I getting that correctly? and there is no longer a curse or anything in the build as well right? I'm not seeing one though I could just be dumb here lol.
"
Constermock wrote:
Build looks fun and interesting, starting it now. So you put the stormbind down and use the rune blast from the helm stormbind to detonate the main one? Am I getting that correctly? and there is no longer a curse or anything in the build as well right? I'm not seeing one though I could just be dumb here lol.

1. Yes, two separate stormbinds. One is the damaging one, the other one is utility for faster rune improvement and high level arcane surge.

2. Curse on hit on gloves (temp chains). I guess you could run conductivity or any other curse if you so wish, but I enjoyed TC due to the utility and safety.
edit: wrote something retarded
Last edited by Ritmas on Jul 3, 2020, 1:29:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info