[3.12] The Forgotten Gem - Stormbind Hierophant - self-cast 30+mil DPS AoE shotgun.

"
Have a current dilemma, wondering if the 25% spell damage from my ring is worth not running the mana ring
the two debatable rings, it's one or the other.
My other ring which I wouldn't feel right not using

Get some chaos resistance so your mana won't get blasted by poison and other chaos damage sources.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
gabalpoe wrote:
Look pastebin 3.11...

There are many guides out there that follows this same format. If no changes are really needed (like one minor thing), usually the OP just note it in the forum. Some OPs are worst, they give you one pastebin and that's the 100ex version. If you pasted that instead of the other version that's detailed in the guide, then that's your own fault. Just like any manual or contract, read it first so you know understand and know what you're getting. If you're lazy and just sign the paper, it's not the seller's (OP in this case) fault. You wanted to be lazy, that's on you...

Not trying to be a jerk, but just stating the obvious. When you point something out on someone's hard work without knowing the context, expect those who did the work and followed the guide to write back. OP did everything just fine...
Looking to prepare my wand before jumping on your build.
What stats I must looking for ?

I would say cast speed/mana/lightning dmg for sure, but is there other stat interesting ?
"
Leverdatre wrote:
Looking to prepare my wand before jumping on your build.
What stats I must looking for ?

I would say cast speed/mana/lightning dmg for sure, but is there other stat interesting ?

I know you need the crafted mod "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill". Spell dmg is a plus, and crit chance. At least that's what I use accordingly to the guide and works great :).
Primary stats are cast speed, mana and any source of damage (lightning% or spell%). As mentioned above, one suffix has to remain open for the bench craft.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.

Im at A6, 92lvl and this is the best build i played in 600+- hours. Im bursting down the conquerors in a few seconds, sometimes one shotting t15 bosses and killing sirus with no problem. Also it can sustain itself with thicc es and mana.
Ascendancy order?
can this work without indigon?
"
Xentriques wrote:
Ascendancy order?

Doesn't matter.

"
armjcv2 wrote:
can this work without indigon?

Nope.
Is the Ball Lightning there primarily to apply shock?

Anyways, great guide. It's a fairly intimidating prospect for me, as a fairly low-tier player, seeing so many uniques in slots. The resist requirements on the 3 rare slots available seem pretty hard to fill. Other than that though, looks great, looks different, game needs more stuff like this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info