[3.12] The Forgotten Gem - Stormbind Hierophant - self-cast 30+mil DPS AoE shotgun.

Also, I don't understand why the arcane surge linked to your Flame Dash is only at level 9? Far as I can tell the mana cost is well above whats necessary to trigger a level 20 Arcane Surge.
Interested in using this build for 3.12 but too stupid to make sensebof patchnotes myself. Did the build get buffed, nerfed or unchanged?
"
Ydoum wrote:

"
SenPieMick wrote:
Interested in using this build for 3.12 but too stupid to make sensebof patchnotes myself. Did the build get buffed, nerfed or unchanged?

Same - I was wondering if this is still good in 3.12?

The build looks different and powerful, but I guess the OP isn't watching the thread or maintaining it any more :(
Last edited by SpontaneousCombustion on Sep 26, 2020, 8:25:38 PM
Build is really good but u can cuc yourself so many times if u trying to spawn too many runes and then u can't handle your mana cost and die many times from smol chaos dmg hit

But overall really good still u can oneshot bosses + i did some tests with sigil of power gem and its really good addition to this boild

I am sorry, but I have had no time to read through the changes to see if anything "big and bad" happened to this setup in 3.12 (I mean, look at my challenges :( ).

If you focus on your mana regen you will be completely fine. I had over 3k mps regen and I just wasn't getting killed (other than in Simulacrums, but that's because of the overwhelming number of monsters).

I honestly think this is still viable, even though Doedre's gloves are no longer what they used to be.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Was doing some fooling around with the tree, wondering if it might be worth to spec Elemental Equilibrium and replace the wave of conviction with frost wall for more def, and creeping frost to slow enemies further and also proc EE? Or would this be too inconsistent? Great build IMO most fun I've had in a bit
"
Nekrochicken wrote:
Was doing some fooling around with the tree, wondering if it might be worth to spec Elemental Equilibrium and replace the wave of conviction with frost wall for more def, and creeping frost to slow enemies further and also proc EE? Or would this be too inconsistent? Great build IMO most fun I've had in a bit

Too much.

The question is: why do you need EE?
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Played this masterpiece as it was posted and it's my favorite build by this day. Yet I missed on the last, like, 7 leagues so I have no clue how do I take on it nowadays. The tree looks hella different. Any advice on how to make it work in 3.20? Is it even good idea?
Honestly? No clue. I never revisit old builds (due to the sole fact that most of them get nuked by nerfs/changes).

Oh well... Thank for the reply and (formerly) amazing build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info