[3.12] The Forgotten Gem - Stormbind Hierophant - self-cast 30+mil DPS AoE shotgun.

Actually I am done with the league and was bored to hell ...

So I grabbed my league start Char. and tried a few builds. With a 160 Ex budget I couldn't afford any of the Meta Builds so I wanted to test this build. Not sure if it will work out.

My Gear so far:
Spoiler
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Actually I am done with the league and was bored to hell ...

So I grabbed my league start Char. and tried a few builds. With a 160 Ex budget I couldn't afford any of the Meta Builds so I wanted to test this build. Not sure if it will work out.

My Gear so far:
Spoiler

Invest a bit more into cast speed (especially from the wand) and you'll feel a massive difference.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Ydoum wrote:
"
LegionSD666 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/tTmtidEv
my pastebin, any ideas what I could improve apart from leveling gems? (don't mind life flask , using cinder already)

A few pointers:

1. Double clarity WE (chance to recover mana on cast / mana recovery rate). Luxury option: mana es extra ES - good luck with that, haha. Even I can't afford it
2. Higher cast speed wand
3. More bonuses from small cluster jewels (higher ES, mana regen, int)
4. More mana/int/es on misc. items, e.g. rings and belt
5. Try to find/craft items with chaos res as well
6. Divine slam the heck out of your Starforths for more mana :)
7. Enchant your boots

Cheers, alredy got that WE , for some reason pob need time to update build.
What's your opinion on lucidity ring in passive tree?
Damage increase is minimal, while also reducing the mana cost itself (longer ramp time for mana consumption). Does not provide %mana like Righteous Decree does, which balances things out.

Taking these 3 nodes would mean sacrificing other nodes with stats that are more beneficial.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
New video added: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVxcd_MCgfA

Dealing with high crit Aul.
Hi, I decided to meme a bit at the end of the league and try the build. Leveling is a bit tedious but when I got my gear it was real fun. Shotgunning Conquerors is awesome! Thanks!
"
3thunders wrote:
Hi, I decided to meme a bit at the end of the league and try the build. Leveling is a bit tedious but when I got my gear it was real fun. Shotgunning Conquerors is awesome! Thanks!

I honestly can't remember what I levelled up with; probably storm brand because mana was a massive problem at low levels for Stormbind. But at level 85+, even mapping was super fun and relatively fast for a channeling skill.
And how about the bandits?
"
JulianoFranco wrote:
And how about the bandits?

PoB contains the information on that (2ps), as well as the selected pantheons.
Make sure you use the community pob fork if you want extra features.

Anything drastic changed with Harvest?

After my league starter, I would like to try set cast Stormbind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info