[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

So I'm now nearing the end of the league for me, today I will get the final challenges(if a delve boss would show its face) to get the portal and then likely quit. Been crafting a bit in the past days with varying luck, and today I crafted my final item: Quiver which marks the end of crafting for me. I'm now sitting at 7124 life with Nature's Patience or around 7400 without (both with 40% fortify effect) and I haven't died in a long time. The damage is respectable, but I did go for a more tanky approach so there is definitely more damage you can squeeze out should you wish.
So here's my final gear, all of it self-crafted(Except the unique ring):

There are many minor things I would like to fix, like the plentiful T2 rolls, temporal chains on gloves(I corrupted nearly 100 Fenumus' without a single despair. I got enfeeble 3 times, every other curse, +1 to gems etc.) and the quite obvious 5-link bow but the build is breezing through even 100% delirious maps.

The build itself definitely lived up to my expectations, even after a rough start, and I'm glad I stuck to it and didn't reroll like I planned to. It's definitely one of the most fun builds I have played and I will miss playing it(as I never play a build twice) and I would like to thank Wolfie for being very active and helpful in the chat as well as for the amazing guide.

I really liked the 36 challenge portal reward, and this build made getting through the endgame to get it a breeze. Clear speed is phenomenal, tankyness is through the roof and Single-target DPS more than good enough.

Overall a very solid build with a very solid guide!
Last edited by Kessos on Jul 10, 2020, 8:10:21 AM
How do I craft a good quiver? :D
"

Get poison on hunter base, bow attack fire additional arrow on warlord / shaper base usually warlord. Awakener slam, get open suffix, seed chaos augment hope you don't get max resist and land chaos damage over time.

Can also just use Chaos DOT and Arrow if you don't care about poison.
IGN: Bonered
"
H_Espenhein wrote:

The way I did it, quiver can be seen above, was:

1. Get a Hunter influenced quiver with "Poison on hit + poison damage" mod(or roll with alts, very easy). Make sure this is the only Hunter mod.
2. Get a Warlord influenced quiver with "Bow attacks fire an additional arrow" mod(or roll with alts, fairly easy). Make sure this is the only Warlord mod.
3. Use Awakener's Orb on them, hoping to get removable mods(I sadly got the phasing mod which is hard to remove since it's tagless and an influence mod).
4. Remove unwanted mods via the targeted remove craft until all unwated mods are gone. You can also save prefixes with physical, caster, fire, cold, lightning tags as these are easy to remove later.
5. Preferably, you want to have 2 prefixes and 1 suffix at this point. Craft on another prefix(non-chaos tagged) and the use augment chaos to force a chaos suffix. I tried to get chaos Damage over time multiplier. If you're unhappy, just use the remove chaos - add chaos craft until you get what you want.
6. Once you get the mod you want, with still 3 prefixes, augment something easily removable like a cold mod.
7. Remove the prefix mod from before, and craft "life leech". You should now have 3 suffix mods(chaos dot, poison and the cold one) and 2 prefixes(extra arrow and life leech).
8. Augment life, if you hit a high tier of life go to 9, if not, go to 8b.
8b. Remove the crafted mod and then use the "remove life" craft. Then craft life leech again and repeat step 8.
9. You should now have: Life, extra arrow, life leech, cold mod, chaos dot mult, poison. Depending on what you want at this point, you can either remove the crafted leech and slam some prefix, or remove the cold mod and slam some suffix. I tried slamming attack(craft of exile said only accuracy and attack speed had attack) but apparently "bleed on hit" is tagged attack, which wasn't on Craft of Exile so I sort of bricked my first quiver because of that).

Good prefix mods are: Max chaos res(easily gained by forced prefix augment chaos), increased movement speed(a bit more expensive but equally as easy with forced prefix speed augment) or just do like me and go with crafted added chaos damage.
Good suffix mods are: Accuracy(Forced suffix attack augment), Attack speed(forced suffix attack augment), some resistance(forced suffix element augment), damage over time multiplier(have to use a normal exalted, very hard to hit). Do beware that attack speed and accuracy also share their tag with bleeding, which like I said bricked my quiver, although it is unlikely to hit it since it has a weight of 75.
Last edited by Kessos on Jul 10, 2020, 3:48:27 PM
Nice build rolling through stuff so far
Last edited by Dark676 on Jul 10, 2020, 8:15:25 PM
You get focus from the craft itself.

Edit: nvm guess you figured it out.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 10, 2020, 8:18:06 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
You get focus from the craft itself.

Edit: nvm guess you figured it out.

yep i did but i cant delete my comment so i changed it lol thanks though

Just cleared this, bosses are annoying, rest is kinda doable .. i think i need more dps :P
"
Kessos wrote:
So I'm now nearing the end of the league for me, today I will get the final challenges(if a delve boss would show its face) to get the portal and then likely quit. Been crafting a bit in the past days with varying luck, and today I crafted my final item: Quiver which marks the end of crafting for me. I'm now sitting at 7124 life with Nature's Patience or around 7400 without (both with 40% fortify effect) and I haven't died in a long time. The damage is respectable, but I did go for a more tanky approach so there is definitely more damage you can squeeze out should you wish.
So here's my final gear, all of it self-crafted(Except the unique ring):
Spoiler

There are many minor things I would like to fix, like the plentiful T2 rolls, temporal chains on gloves(I corrupted nearly 100 Fenumus' without a single despair. I got enfeeble 3 times, every other curse, +1 to gems etc.) and the quite obvious 5-link bow but the build is breezing through even 100% delirious maps.

The build itself definitely lived up to my expectations, even after a rough start, and I'm glad I stuck to it and didn't reroll like I planned to. It's definitely one of the most fun builds I have played and I will miss playing it(as I never play a build twice) and I would like to thank Wolfie for being very active and helpful in the chat as well as for the amazing guide.

I really liked the 36 challenge portal reward, and this build made getting through the endgame to get it a breeze. Clear speed is phenomenal, tankyness is through the roof and Single-target DPS more than good enough.

Overall a very solid build with a very solid guide!

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad that you are able to overcome your early obstacles and enjoy the build thoroughly. Feel free to drop by even if you are not going to play the same build again.

Cheers
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
"
Hafth wrote:
i think i need more dps :P

Probably start with a better rare bow with +1 arrow and T1 APS, and a quiver with DoT multi + chaos DoT multi. An amulet with Dot multi would be helpful. :)
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info