[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
otamaj111 wrote:
ok im blind guys but whitchone of this pastebins are for barrage setup ? xd

"
[Original] Barrage-VolleyFire:
+ PoB: https://pastebin.com/7SWHHiLu
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
"
Brandonson wrote:
Hey guys, could someone please take a look at my profile and advise where I could improve? Feels like I'm consistently getting one-shotted out of nowhere, and I am dying a lot to bosses, maybe it's the mechanics?

I am using the TR variant if that makes much difference, thanks!

You need awake added chaos ASAP. Add malevolence replacing arctic armor + flesh & stone. Get focus craft on helm. Get watcher eye with Malev +22% dot multi. Cap your hit chance, chance to poison (or put all your poison TR into Dendrobate so you don't need to worry about it).

Not sure if you have enduring composure yet. The mechanics should be similar to SA, so check the comments/suggestion for it as well. Usually you would get much tankier with the rare chest that has 120% inc fortify effect while focus. Rotate that with Molten shell (need at least 50k armor).
[Removed the gloves suggestion]
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Feb 11, 2021, 3:09:22 AM
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
Hey guys, i am unfortunately transitioning out of this build. However, i made a decent starting bow, can you help me price it? Also, if anyone is interested, i am open to offers.

That's not a starter bow, that's amazing.

Oh, i did not know. How much does it worth in you opinion?
I really would like to change my build to barrage, is there anyone using barrage build to tell me if it`s good as SA?
I don't really understand why using enduring composure (crafted or on a jewell) if after swapping to molten shield?

Removing this mode to the chest and two +1 endurance charge (on ring and boots) would allows us to have three better mods with no loss of tankyness.
"
Tiplika wrote:
I don't really understand why using enduring composure (crafted or on a jewell) if after swapping to molten shield?

Removing this mode to the chest and two +1 endurance charge (on ring and boots) would allows us to have three better mods with no loss of tankyness.

Few reasons:

1) Fallback when out of flask or Molten Shell on cooldown, esp in bossfight. Even with our investment in flask effect and duration, there are periods that we are out of flasks, i.e. reduced armor, or can't use MS. That's when enduring composure fills in the role to keep our defense up.
2) Non-Transcendence: Easier to push for 90% physical reduction from hit against high phys damage. Set input damage to 9,000 to PoB and see how 5 endurance charges makes difference in the total physical damage reduction. Remember that the effectiveness of armor declines proportionally to the increase of input damage magnitude.
3) Transcendene: endurance charge is crutial, and enduring composure is a must have.
4) While the majority of our defense is active mechanism, e.g. flasks, MS, etc., enduring composure works on the background. That also means less button to press.
5) There are end-game contents that deal physical DoT, e.g. Sirus, some end-game bosses. High armor doesn't protect you from phys DoT. Endurance charges, on the other hand, do.
6) (minor) There is a period in the build progression that we rely on Immortal Call as our main guard skill (before we switch to armor stacking with IR+MS). Enduring composure fits pretty well with IC.
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Feb 11, 2021, 8:51:11 PM
is there some pob with real endgame stuff? and transedence? one with auls amulet for male and determination setup?
Hey guys, is anyone able to take a look at my build and give some advice on where I can get some quick Upg, don't have much currency rn
I'm just checking in quick to say I've become a big fan of ignoring Determination as an aura in favor of opting for Purity Of Elements with a dual Phys Taken As Element watcher's eye. Combined with 15% on a chest and 10-13% on the head, you'll be looking at up to 52% physical being converted into the massive damage sink toilet that is your elemental HP pool. Taste of Hate can kick it up to around 85% from there, at which point physical damage ceases to be.

I'm definitely giving up a goodly amount of damage in pursuit of immortality here, but I can reliably kill the Maven deathless and usually take out The Feared without dying if Atziri spawns early. No other content is even vaguely threatening - A9 Sirus I only move for the rotating beams in his final phase to avoid the -Action speed debuff and facetank everything else.
"
I'm just checking in quick to say I've become a big fan of ignoring Determination as an aura in favor of opting for Purity Of Elements with a dual Phys Taken As Element watcher's eye. Combined with 15% on a chest and 10-13% on the head, you'll be looking at up to 52% physical being converted into the massive damage sink toilet that is your elemental HP pool. Taste of Hate can kick it up to around 85% from there, at which point physical damage ceases to be.

I'm definitely giving up a goodly amount of damage in pursuit of immortality here, but I can reliably kill the Maven deathless and usually take out The Feared without dying if Atziri spawns early. No other content is even vaguely threatening - A9 Sirus I only move for the rotating beams in his final phase to avoid the -Action speed debuff and facetank everything else.

How about instead of ditching Determination, we keep it and use a Nostalgia ring with reduced mana reservation (Herald of Agony), so we can potentially fit another Purity of Element and a WE with double ele as phys?
--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info